• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Give One, Get One

For every $100 worth of Gift Cards purchased, the purchaser receives a $20 promotional Bonus Card.
See Reward Chart below for reward values.
Promotional Bonus Card is valid from January 1, 2013 through February 28, 2013.
Present the promotional Bonus Card for up to $20 off your food and drink purchase of $50 or more at any participating Maggiano's Little Italy(R) restaurant in the U.S.
Promotional Bonus Card is not valid toward alcohol or gratuity, and is not valid for catering, delivery, or banquet events.
Limit one promotional Bonus Card toward every $50 (food and drink purchase) of the original bill.
Promotional Bonus Card may be used only one (1) time and applied to only one (1) check.
Promotional Bonus card is not valid in combination with any other discount or offer.
Recipient is responsible for applicable taxes and fees associated with any restaurant visit.
Promotional Bonus Card may not be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred or reproduced and must be presented and relinquished at time of redemption.
Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud.
Redeemable at any Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant only.
Offer ends Dec. 31, 2012.

Included with your purchase of Maggiano's Holiday e-Gift Cards worth $100.00 or more is 1 year of Food & Wine magazine (12 issues - stated value $12). Your name and address will be forwarded to the publisher to fulfill your subscription. Offer valid in the U.S. for new subscribers only. Limit one subscription per household. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue. After your purchase is complete you will receive a Welcome Letter from Food & Wine in the mail. If you do not wish to receive the magazine and would like a refund of the stated value, please mark "refund" on the letter and mail it back to: Food & Wine, P.O. Box 62700, Tampa, FL 33662-7088. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your refund once it has been received. Subscription offer only valid on new e-gift card purchases between 11/8/12 and 12/31/12. Not valid on previous e-gift card purchases. Gift Card purchase total is limited to $500 per single transaction.

Reward Chart
Total Purchase Amount → Reward
$100.00 - $199.00 → One $20 Bonus Card
$200.00 - $299.00 → Two $20 Bonus Cards
$300.00 - $399.00 → Three $20 Bonus Cards
$400.00 - $499.00 → Four $20 Bonus Card
$500.00 → Five $20 Bonus Cards

Member Summary

maggianos (7.58kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks OP!

Great find. Thx OP!

So I got the $20 bonus card emailed to me and it's just a .jpg with no unique bar code, just says use key code 98. I wonder if it could be shared?

yardline said:   So I got the $20 bonus card emailed to me and it's just a .jpg with no unique bar code, just says use key code 98. I wonder if it could be shared?

not sure - good question.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014