• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Color All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer $19.99 ~ B&H

B&H has the Canon PIXMA MG2120 Color All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer for $19.99 w/free shipping.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/827526-REG/Canon_5288B019_...

powerfuldoppler op sd

Member Summary

Canon PIXMA MG2120 (28.22kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In for one. Thanks OP! I just paid Kinko's yesterday to print out stuff for school in color when my current inkjet crapp... (more)

Tdsingh (Nov. 10, 2012 @ 5:49p) |

Have you checked the replacement ink price?
Though they can be refilled with the needle and bulk ink, that would be the w... (more)

yesidonoitall (Nov. 10, 2012 @ 6:24p) |

just checked B&H site and found that the printer is now discontinued.

haramkhor (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 7:39p) |

No generic ink for this model.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Pal.. Got One just in Time !!

Sweet price, but some of the comments about finding the ink were bad. I looked on eBay and a full set of ink is 45 +

Dil

Thanks. Got one.

Bought few of these a while a go, works fine, but keep in mind USB CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED!!

$45 on Amazon. VERY mixed reviews.

3.3 out of 5 stars
5 star: (20)
4 star: (7)
3 star: (3)
2 star: (7)
1 star: (13)

print really fast, but don't have the usb line to connect to the laptop.

Just purchased one! Gotta get a USB on eBay because it doesn't come with one!

I like the photo printer very much. And the price here is also nice. In for one.

Does it come with full size or starter ink?

It comes with starter ink, lasting about 180 pages. So, $20 divided by 180= .11 cents a page for just B&W printing. And for newfriends noting it doesn't come with a printer cable, I think they stopped including cables with printers in 2009.

I don't know why I didn't buy this yet. Maybe because it only has a 90 day warranty. PCworld reviewed 56 printers and found the average cost per page was 5.6 cents and this Canon is twice that.

does it work on wireles printing?

Get it from a dollar store

Dilbertic said:   Sweet price, but some of the comments about finding the ink were bad. I looked on eBay and a full set of ink is 45 +

Do the generic ink stores not have ink for it?

kingaroonie said:   It comes with starter ink, lasting about 180 pages. So, $20 divided by 180= .11 cents a page for just B&W printing. And for newfriends noting it doesn't come with a printer cable, I think they stopped including cables with printers in 2009.

I don't know why I didn't buy this yet. Maybe because it only has a 90 day warranty. PCworld reviewed 56 printers and found the average cost per page was 5.6 cents and this Canon is twice that.

Incorrect. It actually comes with full sized ink cartridges, just not the XL extra sized ink.

pavan1980 said:   does it work on wireles printing?

No. Canon released the MG2120 along with two other similar printers which do have wifi: MG3120 and MG4120. Here's a product review which compares the models: http://www.dpreview.com/news/2011/10/18/canonprinters

Endriuska said:   Bought few of these a while a go, works fine, but keep in mind USB CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED!!

Is there any that do include it?
If so it is very rare and always called a BONUS PACKAGE

kingaroonie said:   It comes with starter ink, lasting about 180 pages. So, $20 divided by 180= .11 cents a page for just B&W printing. And for newfriends noting it doesn't come with a printer cable, I think they stopped including cables with printers in 2009.

I have not seen ANY printer in recent years that some
with starter ink and that includes the HP's that were FAR for years.

Thanks & Repped

Ordered 2 and cancelled due to the no generic cartridges ink for this model.
Refilling is not an option.

got 1. thx

yesidonoitall said:   Ordered 2 and cancelled due to the no generic ink for this model.

will this not work ? Text

Please note: Online ordering is unavailable until Saturday 6:00 PM EST. Feel free to browse our site and add items to your cart or wishlist. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.

gocint said:   yesidonoitall said:   Ordered 2 and cancelled due to the no generic ink for this model.

will this not work ? Text

Yes it will, I should have said
no genric ink cartridges were available.

Please note: Online ordering is unavailable until Saturday 6:00 PM EST. Feel free to browse our site and add items to your cart or wishlist. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.

In for one. Thanks OP! I just paid Kinko's yesterday to print out stuff for school in color when my current inkjet crapped out on me! That cost me $21, so at $20 for this printer, it's well worth it. Even if it isn't great.

Tdsingh said:   In for one. Thanks OP! I just paid Kinko's yesterday to print out stuff for school in color when my current inkjet crapped out on me! That cost me $21, so at $20 for this printer, it's well worth it. Even if it isn't great.

Have you checked the replacement ink price?
Though they can be refilled with the needle and bulk ink, that would be the way to go.

just checked B&H site and found that the printer is now discontinued.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014