• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tiger direct is offering:

Tiger Link Link

Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 Software

List Price: $99.99
Instant Savings: - $60.00 (60%)
Price: $39.99
Less Rebate: - $40.00

Expiration Dates Vary. See Terms. Restrictions Apply. NOTICE: Limit Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, household and
Final Price:
FREE* After Rebate
Free Shipping Today!

Enjoy

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 (13.87kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

be aware that promotion NC-5093 runs between 1/4/2012 and 11/30/2012 -- found out I applied for this same rebate back in May/June

Requires two $20 rebates. Second rebate (TD-7504) is only valid from 9-12 Nov but does not show up in link provided. The first rebate NC-5093 runs between 1/4/2012 and 11/30/2012 and does show up.

AirForceBear said:   Requires two $20 rebates. Second rebate (TD-7504) is only valid from 9-12 Nov but does not show up in link provided. The first rebate NC-5093 runs between 1/4/2012 and 11/30/2012 and does show up.

TD-7504 --> Purchase a qualified product listed on this form between the purchase dates of 11/9/2012 through 11/12/2012.

So it is valid rebate from 11/9 to 11/12.

thanks OP.

good find. op

Be aware that this is version 7. Version 8 is current. (yes, I know it's FAR)

Not a bad product that I uses on a frequent basis.

Got love this -- "NOTICE: Limit (2) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household", although if you look at the form the limit does appear to be 2 (on each of the rebates).

billrubin said:   Got love this -- "NOTICE: Limit (2) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household", although if you look at the form the limit does appear to be 2 (on each of the rebates).

So are you buying two or one?

good find.

good find.

I'm buying One(2) for myself
milkandcookies said:   billrubin said:   Got love this -- "NOTICE: Limit (2) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household", although if you look at the form the limit does appear to be 2 (on each of the rebates).

So are you buying two or one?

I need a .pdf creator. A .pdf printer function so I can click and print a file and save (print) as .pdf file. Can someone recommend a good .pdf creator? Thanks!

BTW, good find OP for this .pdf converter!

busnut said:   Can someone recommend a good .pdf creator?

Check this out, Sourceforge PDFCreator

Have been using it and I love the ease with which it creates PDF.

Features:
* Send generated files via eMail
* Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
* Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc
* AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.

^^^^^^ I used the free Sourceforge creator too, it's great if you just want to print to PDF.

The product in the OP does much more, like scan to PDF (multipage) and inert/extract/delete pages from a PDF document and also ability to protect a PDF.

Sold out

milkandcookies said:   billrubin said:   Got love this -- "NOTICE: Limit (2) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household", although if you look at the form the limit does appear to be 2 (on each of the rebates).
So are you buying two or one?
None.

ZenNUTS said:   ^^^^^^ I used the free Sourceforge creator too, it's great if you just want to print to PDF.

The product in the OP does much more, like scan to PDF (multipage) and inert/extract/delete pages from a PDF document and also ability to protect a PDF.

Check out GiosPDF. It is a free portable, single executable application typically combine and cut up my pdf files with....making print sets at work. And for making the pdf's I use CutePDF...free and works great if you don't need all the encryption and document signing features....no popups



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014