• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Deal Closed - OOS, who else has a decent price on these?

Now they have a different stick they are promoting for $59.99. Is this stick better or worse than the other one?
New Android Stick Deal

purvis said:   Now they have a different stick they are promoting for $59.99. Is this stick better or worse than the other one?
New Android Stick Deal

new stick seems to add Bluetooth.

antang said:   By chance anyone knows if this will work with the Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901/A ?

my understanding is it should, that what I am planning on using with it. That thing works with my WD HD LIVE as it is PNP. I also saw this unit sold with other Lenovo models as a bundle. I will tell you for sure in 3 weeks!

robby69 said:   feel said:   go get the Logitech K400

http://www.quill.com/logitech-wireless-keyboards/cbs/254122.html...

Got one from Quill and like it.

FYI, Saw it at WalMart a month ago for about $30. I believe this was their regular price.

atlr said:   This mk808 custom rom by finless has some tweaks for trying to improve wifi. This thread also has tips for modding the antenna.
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?1971-NEW-MK808-Android-mi...

kennethxu said:   Beware of the wifi issue on MK808. i have mk802+,ug802,and mk808. The wifi issue is the worst on MK808, might have to go buy a usb Ethernet dongle soon. Latest firmware 10/26 made it slightly better, but not a good fix.

I just finished re-flashing mine to this finless 1.5A ROM version. Lots nicer. I mainly did it to see if it would improve my wireless strength and speed, which it seems to have done, and also to overclock the CPU. But also since I had bought both an iPazz Port fly mouse/keyboard and a Logitech K700 full-size wireless keyboard with touchpad, and I could only get the iPazz one to work with the MK808. I was hopeful the new ROM would recognize the Logitech keyboard - which it did!

Just received mine, what would you recommend for a keyboard+mouse?

Endriuska said:   Just received mine, what would you recommend for a keyboard+mouse?

I just answered that in the post above yours. For a small one basically the size of a TV remote control, I recommend the iPazzPort. I got mine from Amazon for around $30. For a near-full-sized keyboard with touchpad mouse, the Logitech K700. I got mine off eBay for around $35, and as I noted above I had to flash finless' firmware to get the Logitech to be recognized. Others have reported it worked on the stock firmware, but for some reason mine did not.

I was searching for the MK809 (supposedly the newest version of this--better than the MK808) and there are a FEW online. Here's one on Amazon for $56.66 with free shipping: http://www.amazon.com/1-6ghz-Cortex-a9-Stick-Android-Player/dp/B...
Here is another on eBay for $51.99 with free shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Android-4-1-PC-Dual-Core-HDMI-WIFI-GOOGL...

My question is, do you guys think these are legit?

Does the MK809 have bluetooth as well?

is anyone having trouble with nfl sunday ticket from directv, i cant get either app mobile or tablet to work, tablet crashes on video launch, and mobile does nothing after loading video, both webbrowsers say flash no good for it. Anyone have any ideas.

ahgoo said:   Does the MK809 have bluetooth as well?

There is no such thing as an MK809 after doing some checking on that model and trying to find information about it to see if it was better.
The only one that is a new or different version is the MK808b which is from what I can tell the same thing as the MK808 but with Bluetooth added.

anyone reading this thread still, I have to say, this thing is awesome. Outside normal use, I got the nes emulator and picked up for $4 a usb nes knock off controller, I now have ever nintendo game my heart desires. I am doing the same with SNES and N64, and Sega. So far they all run fine. Anything beyond that I am sure it cant handle. I ordered a very generic USB controller that should work for all those systems.

rickt86 said:   anyone reading this thread still, I have to say, this thing is awesome. Outside normal use, I got the nes emulator and picked up for $4 a usb nes knock off controller, I now have ever nintendo game my heart desires. I am doing the same with SNES and N64, and Sega. So far they all run fine. Anything beyond that I am sure it cant handle. I ordered a very generic USB controller that should work for all those systems.

What kind of remote/keyboard/mouse did you get? Can you share the link?

baath123 said:   rickt86 said:   anyone reading this thread still, I have to say, this thing is awesome. Outside normal use, I got the nes emulator and picked up for $4 a usb nes knock off controller, I now have ever nintendo game my heart desires. I am doing the same with SNES and N64, and Sega. So far they all run fine. Anything beyond that I am sure it cant handle. I ordered a very generic USB controller that should work for all those systems.

What kind of remote/keyboard/mouse did you get? Can you share the link?

I got this one for $20 with free shipping off of this website about 6 months ago.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1104899/

That one a Lenovo mini keyboard/mouse combo. Works great. Also got USB NES replica controller, and a generic usb game controller.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014