• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Well, it's not much of a 'bundle', but it's a great price for the latest version.

You get a coupon for 50 free 4x6 photo prints from Costco Photo, a scrapbooking CD from DigitalScrapper.com (templates, how-to videos), and the always-included Premiere Elements 30-day Trial.

I'm not a scrapper, i didn't know people even got prints anymore, but the price was right.

B&M or Online PSE11 at Costco

Originally $79.99, less $30 instant no-coupon discount = $49.99 (Valid 11/08/2012--->11/25/2012)

This is my first post....I tried to cover all the bases. Be gentle!

Member Summary

Costco Shop (39.52kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Lots of badges for first post. Nice find. Green 4 U!

Great deal, but I let my membership lapse due to underuse....sigh

momgoingbroke said:   Great deal, but I let my membership lapse due to underuse....sigh

Something worth a shot:

I just noticed that my costco.com online account had a very old member number in My Account. I've been placing orders all along with the wrong & expired member number.

Maybe try to order online, using your old member number?

Now also available at Amazon (3% FatWallet CashBack?) for same price, but without the scrapbook CD or 4x6 prints coupon, with free super-saver shipping. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093FROMA

Amazon also has an instant delivery (download) option!

No expiration date noted in Amazon listing.

NOTES TO ALL:
1. PSE11 has completely new, overhauled user interface.
2. Be sure to run 'check for updates' after installation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014