• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Macy's $10 off $25+ B&M Savings Pass

Until 1pm on Nov 9th-10th, spend $25 or more and save $10. Includes sale and clearance apparel and select home item purchases

Excludes: Everyday Values (EDV), specials, super buys, furniture, mattresses, floor coverings, rugs, electrics/electronics, cosmetics/fragrances, gift cards, jewelry trunk shows, previous purchases, special orders, selected licensed depts., special purchases, services, Macys.com. Cannot be combined with any savings pass/coupon, extra discount or credit offer, except opening a new Macy’s account. Dollar savings are allocated as discounts off each eligible item, as shown on receipt. When you return an item, you forfeit the savings allocated to that item. This coupon has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase gift cards or applied as payment or credit to your account. Purchase must be $25 or more, exclusive of tax and delivery fees.

CANNOT BE USED ON SPECIALS OR SUPER BUYS

Macy's
Need a Macy's coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nice find OP! Thanks!

Sweet, finally get to use my GC from last year!

its also in their ad insert in today's paper....at least here in NorCal

Ugh I wish it didn't have a 1pm cut off time

propcgamer said:   Ugh I wish it didn't have a 1pm cut off time u can use it tomorrow too.

btw, i printed 6 and was able to use all 6 different transactions.

How strict are they on that 1pm thing?

BUMP

Wasted 2 hours of my morning.
Morning deals were excluded .... everything this morning was a morning deal.
Had nearly half a dozen items and not one could be used with the coupon.

I left it all at the register.

KYBOSH said:   Wasted 2 hours of my morning.

I had told my wife even before going there that the coupon was not valid on anything at Macy's. So she goes to the counter and what do you know - the items that my wife bought were ineligible for the coupon. She left her stuff at the counters too and swore that she is never visiting Macy's again.

PrincipalMember said:   KYBOSH said:   Wasted 2 hours of my morning.

I had told my wife even before going there that the coupon was not valid on anything at Macy's. So she goes to the counter and what do you know - the items that my wife bought were ineligible for the coupon. She left her stuff at the counters too and swore that she is never visiting Macy's again.
hmmmm, i was able to buy a few pieces of clothing and jewelry separately and use the coupon for each separate transactions. i just don't buy any of the home stuff or designer stuff because they were mostly excluded.

KYBOSH said:   Wasted 2 hours of my morning.

I've been shopping at Macys longer than I can remember.
And, yes, they never let you combine coupons with those offers.

it was in the fine print. clearly stated.

Definitely YMMV, at the Macy I went to I could use the coupon to purchase "Specials" like those gift box chocolate at 8.99. And also, the coupon still works after 1pm too.

I was looking through some of their Club Room Dress Shirts, which were ringing up as $9.99. The cash register rejected the $10 off $25 coupon, but the sales clerk did a manual discount. YMMV, but a pretty good deal on some dress shirts for under $7/each if you buy 3 with each coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014