• 112131415 16
  • Page
  • Text Only
jolapo said:   I purchased and submitted the rebate on 11/24. It still shows "Validation in progress" at Staples site. I chatted with rebatehq person a few days ago and was told the $150 gift card will be shipped to me within 15 days. But the status remains unchanged. Is this normal?Yes, for this promotion the Staples link does not give a good indication of anything. Go to rebateshq.com which is Parago's real site for rebate information and check your status.

rebateshq.com just shows paperless for my second one submitted on 11/24. Staples shows "Validation in progress". Got my first one about 2 weeks ago, will keep waiting.

tajar96 said:   rebateshq.com just shows paperless for my second one submitted on 11/24. Staples shows "Validation in progress". Got my first one about 2 weeks ago, will keep waiting.

Same thing here for my second submission on 11/23. I used a different address, but made the rookie mistake of using the same phone number while submitting the rebate. So it is possible that the rebate has been rejected.

TheHimalayas said:   tajar96 said:   rebateshq.com just shows paperless for my second one submitted on 11/24. Staples shows "Validation in progress". Got my first one about 2 weeks ago, will keep waiting.

Same thing here for my second submission on 11/23. I used a different address, but made the rookie mistake of using the same phone number while submitting the rebate. So it is possible that the rebate has been rejected.

Are you kidding me. Is this yet another thing that I did not know - use a different address and phone number for the second rebate. I tell you sometimes I feel like I am living under a rock. I thought I was an active member at FW, but I guess I have a long way to go. Don't mind learning something I did not know, but not with a loss of $10-$15. Oh well, we shall see. Fingers crossed that the second one will not be rejected.

tajar96 said:   TheHimalayas said:   tajar96 said:   rebateshq.com just shows paperless for my second one submitted on 11/24. Staples shows "Validation in progress". Got my first one about 2 weeks ago, will keep waiting.

Are you kidding me. Is this yet another thing that I did not know - use a different address and phone number for the second rebate. I tell you sometimes I feel like I am living under a rock. I thought I was an active member at FW, but I guess I have a long way to go. Don't mind learning something I did not know, but not with a loss of $10-$15. Oh well, we shall see. Fingers crossed that the second one will not be rejected.

If you had not reached your limit of 10 rebates you're fine. If *mom* bought a set of cards of course you'd use mom's address & phone for her rebate.
I received my $150 in cards.
My brother received his $150 in cards.
Friend got her $150 in cards.
Still waiting for dad's to arrive.

my4mainecoons said:   tajar96 said:   TheHimalayas said:   tajar96 said:   rebateshq.com just shows paperless for my second one submitted on 11/24. Staples shows "Validation in progress". Got my first one about 2 weeks ago, will keep waiting.

If you had not reached your limit of 10 rebates you're fine. If *mom* bought a set of cards of course you'd use mom's address & phone for her rebate.
I received my $150 in cards.
My brother received his $150 in cards.
Friend got her $150 in cards.
Still waiting for dad's to arrive.

whew. I am off the ledge for now. I know, I know I have a long way to go to get to be a Heavy Hitter. I did not cross my $150 in rebates. Thanks.

For some odd reason it said I hit Premier. Only thing I spent on was these gift cards. Is that a fluke? I spent it on 2 accounts when I purchased the gift cards. There was another $1000 that I did not add a Staples rewards account to because it did not apply. Is there anyway I can go back and add those purchases now? Make a rewards account and add it? I would love to have 4 Staples premier accounts for ink recycling.

i3ighead said:   For some odd reason it said I hit Premier. Only thing I spent on was these gift cards. Is that a fluke? I spent it on 2 accounts when I purchased the gift cards. There was another $1000 that I did not add a Staples rewards account to because it did not apply. Is there anyway I can go back and add those purchases now? Make a rewards account and add it? I would love to have 4 Staples premier accounts for ink recycling.

I got Premier email too. So glad. Just purchased some int cartridge online (Not cheap though). Where do you guys get all those cartridges? I'm looking for some cheap resources.

jolapo said:   i3ighead said:   For some odd reason it said I hit Premier. Only thing I spent on was these gift cards. Is that a fluke? I spent it on 2 accounts when I purchased the gift cards. There was another $1000 that I did not add a Staples rewards account to because it did not apply. Is there anyway I can go back and add those purchases now? Make a rewards account and add it? I would love to have 4 Staples premier accounts for ink recycling.

I got Premier email too. So glad. Just purchased some int cartridge online (Not cheap though). Where do you guys get all those cartridges? I'm looking for some cheap resources.

eBay

Finally recd. the second Staples GC today. Not too shabby.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014