• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot is currently having an appliance sale. It offers an additional $50 savings if you buy two appliances, and more $$ off the more appliances you buy.

We went in and bought a washer and dryer. We didn't buy from in-stock items. We special ordered.

The woman at the register had an in-store coupon for 10% off all special order items. She asked us if we wanted the $50 off, or the 10% off our 2500 worth of special ordered appliances.

$250 off vs. $50 off. Your choice.

I couldn't get a copy of the scannable coupon, but it was available to store personnel. Don't know the expiration date, but it worked on 11/8.

Look at buying an appliance that is not in stock. Ask if there is 10% off special orders.

The whole package, sale price, coupon, saved us about $500. Our store is in Utah.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Appliances (8.87kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

just say you have a Lowes %10 off coupon, or actually sign up for one. my store has a barcode to scan by the registers that says 'Lowes %10 off'

MeIsCheap said:   just say you have a Lowes %10 off coupon, or actually sign up for one. my store has a barcode to scan by the registers that says 'Lowes %10 off'

Lucky you. The HD in my area no longer accepts the Lowes coupon...

Homedepot is actually running a promo right now.
Purchase 2 or more select appliances $498 or more and save up to $500. Valid 11/8 - 11/26.

Save $50 off 2 appliance
Save $150 off 3 appliance
Save $300 off 4 appliance
Save $500 off 5 appliance

zukemania said:   MeIsCheap said:   just say you have a Lowes %10 off coupon, or actually sign up for one. my store has a barcode to scan by the registers that says 'Lowes %10 off'

Lucky you. The HD in my area no longer accepts the Lowes coupon...

I think they've been pretty abused.. When I bought my house, I used the hell out of them about 2 yrs ago..saved probably a thousand bucks.

HKSturboKid said:   Homedepot is actually running a promo right now.
Purchase 2 or more select appliances $498 or more and save up to $500. Valid 11/8 - 11/26.

Save $50 off 2 appliance
Save $150 off 3 appliance
Save $300 off 4 appliance
Save $500 off 5 appliance

Yes, that's my point. It may be better to take the 10% off rather than taking the promo. We bought 2 appliances for $2500. Save $250 rather than $50. If you're buying two appliances with a total cost of $500, then the promo you mentioned is a better deal. If not, the 10% off is a better deal, whether it is the in-store coupon for special orders, a Lowes coupon, or whatever.

You can usually get 10-15% off appliances at HD just by asking

is there a minimum requirement for the appliances' price?

yosmitesam said:   Home Depot is currently having an appliance sale. It offers an additional $50 savings if you buy two appliances, and more $$ off the more appliances you buy.

We went in and bought a washer and dryer. We didn't buy from in-stock items. We special ordered.

The woman at the register had an in-store coupon for 10% off all special order items. She asked us if we wanted the $50 off, or the 10% off our 2500 worth of special ordered appliances.

I couldn't get a copy of the scannable coupon, but it was available to store personnel. Don't know the expiration date, but it worked on 11/8.

Look at buying an appliance that is not in stock. Ask if there is 10% off special orders.

The whole package, sale price, coupon, saved us about $500. Our store is in Utah.

^
Bold

LOL
Don't you just love the math skills some of them have.

The fine print states " Offer excludes GE Brands, LG Electronics, Whirlpool, Maytag Electrolux, and Frigidaire brand appliances"....which equals not much of a sale! Attempted to order two maytag appliances via the link from HD promotion page, those appliances appeared however I was not able to receive the discount. : ( Maybe i will have better luck on an instore purchase. BTW please let me know where i can get a Lowes coupon as they no longer include them in the moving kits from the PO in my area

C320 said:   yosmitesam said:   Home Depot is currently having an appliance sale. It offers an additional $50 savings if you buy two appliances, and more $$ off the more appliances you buy.

^
Bold

LOL
Don't you just love the math skills some of them have.

I think these are not so much math skills reflection but more of time, business and focus on math skills in our education system.

I am in the market to buy 4 Appliances and Blinds and deperately need 10% off. I have Lowes 10% but Levelor blinds color I don't
lime and I need all Samsung.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014