• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Add this to the list of recent TV deals. This appears to be a best price according to camelcamelcamel

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZH0LW4/...

LG 55LM6200 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses

120hz, passive 3D, Smart TV. 4 hdmi, very solid reviews. Looks like a good tv for sub $1000

Also, 2% in Amazon rewards.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

LG 55LM6200 55 inch LED Smart TV 3D
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I believe this was the same model that Frys offered for $999 recently that my local store offered to price match. Even though this is a good price (and you're saving tax), when I saw it in store, I decided not to buy it as the Samsung next to it offered a superior picture.

I would recommend looking at it in store before buying.

Just bought one. Couldnt wait till BF. Thank you OP

The 55LS4600 went down to $925 is this TV worth the extra? I know Amazon has %2 CB so the 6200 is selling closer to $880 but i don't care about 3D and want the best 2D PQ i can find for under $1000.

Don't know if this price is still good but I picked up a 55LM6700 yesterday evening for $889 here in Fry's Tempe AZ. That was the sale price and 55LM7600 was $1299. Panasonic TC-L55ET5 was also $899. I believe the 55LM7600 is a step up from 55LM6200.

I had this TV. HORRIBLE picture and no amount of tweaking on two tv's would help. Very bad banding issues on a computer signal over HDMI as well. Don't settle for a cheap TV as these were "cool" for 3D but the picture was terrible all around. Much much better to be had for 1k.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014