Kohl's Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls (3.04kB)
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks op. Typical Kohls ad of 64 pages

Will Kohls have additional 30% off plus the $15 Kohls cash for $50?

$15! they must be desperate for sales

That was last year as well...

whatswrong said:   Will Kohls have additional 30% off plus the $15 Kohls cash for $50?No but there will probably be 15-20% off coupons.

summer2005 said:   $15! they must be desperate for sales
It is same as last year.

billrubin said:   whatswrong said:   Will Kohls have additional 30% off plus the $15 Kohls cash for $50?No but there will probably be 15-20% off coupons.

YES...they will make sure no 30%..
BUT 20% is good though!

And don't forget Chase rewards 10%. I seem to remember that last year, they did not require Kohl's card for discount/Kohl's cash and I was able to stack Chase.

Checked Chase site. Yes - 10 extra points per $ spent but cannot use a coupon code greater than 15%. Also, chase has5% category for this quarter. So a 15% coupon will be better than a 20% coupon and then 15points per $ from Chase. Can somebody else double check the Chase promotion?

PrincipalMember said:   Checked Chase site. Yes - 10 extra points per $ spent but cannot use a coupon code greater than 15%. Also, chase has5% category for this quarter. So a 15% coupon will be better than a 20% coupon and then 15points per $ from Chase. Can somebody else double check the Chase promotion?

That's what I see as well, although technically the language says "Not eligible on Kohl's credit card sales made with coupon codes that are higher than 15%." One might argue that the language shouldn't apply since we wouldn't be using a Kohl's credit card. On the other hand, they could argue that they meant it didn't apply on a credit card sale at Kohl's (which probably is the only reading that makes any sense here anyway).

But yes, I think Kohl's 15% coupon code plus 15% Chase (up to $1500 in sales when the 5% maxes out) plus $15 Kohl's cash/$50 seems a pretty good deal.

I missed the Cake Pop maker deal last year (I think it was cheaper than the $15 AR) but I want to get one. I've been thinking about those cake pops all year!

Is that when you shop online thru the Chase site, or can I use the Chase card in-store?

The Corningware 10-pc. French White Set for $19.99 after $20 rebate is a good deal and will probably be much better with coupons and Chase discounts since it is $39.99 to begin with. It should be under $10 AR with all of the purchase discounts, maybe even close to free when you factor in Kohls Cash when you add another $10.01.

I got my Kohl's BF mailer today. It had two 15% off coupons and a $10 coupon. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I can get more info off of it if needed tomorrow.

Will any of their November codes work online during Black Friday such as NOVFRIENDS or NOVFB20?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014