• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found nothing better and cheap for a 3D TV

Good Ratings for be my first 3D Tv i Love it !!

LG 47CM565 + 2 Pair of Glasses $398 +Tax (texas)=$429.84

MODEL HERE..

Member Summary

actual tv (25.40kB)
Thanks nsimov
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FREE COD II TODAY !!! WOOt WOOT

Pizzero (Nov. 13, 2012 @ 7:56a) |

Just saw still $398 but OOS for 100 miles around me.

chromewavez (Nov. 13, 2012 @ 9:55a) |

I got the Black ops 2 by showing the same bill today(I purchased on 11/11/12)...finally TV costs me only $335...it's rea... (more)

mapeddi (Nov. 16, 2012 @ 12:23a) |

Purchase a qualifying LG Cinema 3D TV and Call Of Duty: Black Ops II on the same receipt and receive $59.99 in instant savings.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Just Got one rigth now !!
and cheaper than black Fridays AD
No long Wait Lines...

That's a killer price. Wish I lived near a Frys

The drive kills it.

Not bad, but not as good as the other LG deal.

This one is:
LCD (not LED-lit)
60 Hz
2 pairs of glasses

SpeedDragon

SpeedDragon said:   Not bad, but not as good as the other LG deal.

This one is:
LCD (not LED-lit)
60 Hz
2 pairs of glasses

SpeedDragon

Yep for $100 less its OHHRight !!

i just got the 47lm6200 last week for $489. And this sounds pretty good to me aswell.

will Amazon match there prices since no Fry's in fl.

crtt said:   will Amazon match there prices since no Fry's in fl.
nope

Huh? OP's link shows it at $999 for me.
?????????????????

bugsie said:   Huh? OP's link shows it at $999 for me.
?????????????????

in store only

how you get 399. i see 999 on website

dealkk said:   how you get 399. i see 999 on website
Trust me they fix the price at store !!

bugsie said:   Huh? OP's link shows it at $999 for me.
?????????????????

go to your near store and ask for the price on this Tv !!

Good reviews at Amazon 27 people say far, amazon price is 629.99

Dil

Dilbertic said:   Good reviews at Amazon 27 people say far, amazon price is 629.99
Dil
Careful - Amazzon does not sell this TV. So its not quite correct to refer as the "Amazzon Price"
Third party sellers Tiger Direct, Circuitt City, Audio Video Center are selling this TV Model. (Not Amazzon)
So its not the "Amazzon Price". Its the Tiger Direct, Circuitt City or Audio Video Center Price. ... Here

Just snagged one, thanks OP!

Thanks OP. Just got 3 in Renton Washington. A little difficult at first as they said it was only a substitution. Once the store manager checked it in the system and it rang up 398 he sold the three of us one each no problem. Got home and set it up. Nice TV for 398.

I am lucky , Fry's near our home will go to the store today !

coachscott said:   Thanks OP. Just got 3 in Renton Washington. A little difficult at first as they said it was only a substitution. Once the store manager checked it in the system and it rang up 398 he sold the three of us one each no problem. Got home and set it up. Nice TV for 398.

Cool..

Thx OP. Confirmed for Seattle, WA

Thx OP. Confirmed for Seattle, WA

Thanks OP.

Got 1 at Concord, CA store.

Rang up at $398!

Melly777 said:   i just got the 47lm6200 last week for $489. And this sounds pretty good to me aswell.

wow. I would take 47lm6200

I just got one, it's amazing...thank you.

Shit... Bought the TV today and just saw this. Have to come back next week to do a rebuy.

Purchase a qualifying LG Cinema 3D TV and Call Of Duty: Black Ops II on the same receipt and receive $59.99 in instant savings.

So basically a free game or sell your game online and push the price even lower. Now, it's a much hotter deal than black Friday deals.

Credit goes to fyugioh@SD.
http://www.lg.com/us/callofduty

Can I use this TV to access and stream movies/pics/musics from shared network drives?

silentz said:   Can I use this TV to access and stream movies/pics/musics from shared network drives?

Yes thru the wired ethernet on tv. It recognized the flash drive on my router and showed the music and pics.

Hmmm...is this deal still alive? The website is showing $999. Was thinking about picking this tv up along with Black Ops 2.

still alive. thanks OP just got it. website will show $999 but call and instore is $398

Anybody get the black ops deal? Just it just discount at the register at Frys?

Melly777 said:   i just got the 47lm6200 last week for $489. And this sounds pretty good to me aswell.

where did you got the deal?

Anyone have any tips for picture settings?

does the 60 hz refresh rate give anyone pause. The standard if yoru watching any sports or fast action movies I thought was 120hz refresh rate?

also for picture settings I would check out the avsforum as they likely have a thread devoted to this TV.

Black ops website says it goes on sale tomorrow. Does anyone know how how long e price of $398 is valid?

Fry's B&M said sale price ends today. Hadn't noticed that Black Ops promo started 11/11, though officially on sale 11/13. Went to Fry's, bought TV and Black Ops 2 (presale) on same receipt, they both came out full price..no instant savings. Oh well, worth a try...did anyone get it to work?

bl300 said:   Shit... Bought the TV today and just saw this. Have to come back next week to do a rebuy.

So basically a free game or sell your game online and push the price even lower. Now, it's a much hotter deal than black Friday deals.

Credit goes to fyugioh@SD.
http://www.lg.com/us/callofduty

So the price it goes up tomorrow on this TV ??

It's still $398 today.

Great deal.

Skipping 3 Messages...
I got the Black ops 2 by showing the same bill today(I purchased on 11/11/12)...finally TV costs me only $335...it's really a great deal.

(Offer valid at participating retailers 11/11/12 through 11/17/12. No substitution of other models is permitted. Must be 18 or older to qualify for this offer. Void where prohibited.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014