rated:

Member Summary

Readers Digest
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • DiscountMags.com Coupons:
    FLASH40
    DiscountMags 4 Hour Sale: 40% Off Every Magazine (expires 10/13/14 4:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Renewed for an year. Not sure when my current subscription ends, which I purhased earlier through some deals. But worth for the bucks.

Good deal.Thanks!

bought this same deal in August this year. I have since gotten at least one renewal notice from RD.I hope Discount Mag and RD have got their s**t together...should be good until Nov of 2017.

gmannix said:   bought this same deal in August this year. I have since gotten at least one renewal notice from RD.I hope Discount Mag and RD have got their s**t together...should be good until Nov of 2017.

have you checked a recent label on the magazine to check the expiration of it? those renewal notices are auto generated and tend to come whether you have 2 days or 2 years left on the magazine. I laugh when they send me a "YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS EXPIRING" solictation and I've got 3 years left on the sub.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014