• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best buy leaked ad for blk friday ,see fine print on ad that says same price for renewal.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Might want to add Sprint to the title. It's Sprint only from what I can see.

wolverines said:   Might want to add Sprint to the title. It's Sprint only from what I can see. thank you,updated

When I click on the link below that has all of the Best Buy Black Friday deals listed with their prices, under the Samsung Galaxy S3, it says available in New Jersey. Does this mean that this Samsung Galaxy S3 deal is ONLY available in New Jersey Best Buy Stores? Pleae help clarify. Thank you.

Diamond24k said:   When I click on the link below that has all of the Best Buy Black Friday deals listed with their prices, under the Samsung Galaxy S3, it says available in New Jersey. Does this mean that this Samsung Galaxy S3 deal is ONLY available in New Jersey Best Buy Stores? Pleae help clarify. Thank you.I read that too but not sure what are they trying to say with that,im just passing along the ad.

I'm not due for an upgrade until Dec 1st. Does anyone think they will let me slide on the timing? I'll be a week off of the date and this is a GREAT price!

According to this leaked Sprint ad, you can get it from them for $49 on BF. Probably a lot easier than Best Buy.

http://www.theblackfriday.com/sprint-black-friday.shtml

thanks!

The best buy deal does not work with upgrades, just tried.

You seem to be four days too early. Better luck next time.

salomonrocker said:   The best buy deal does not work with upgrades, just tried.

swooshdude said:   I'm not due for an upgrade until Dec 1st. Does anyone think they will let me slide on the timing? I'll be a week off of the date and this is a GREAT price!

I think that usually you can re-up if you are within 2 months of the end of your contract. I recall when getting my TP2, my current contract wasn't quite over. I've decided I need to get off the TP2, but I'm still undecided between the S3, Note 2, Photon Q, and Optimus G. I'm wondering if they will offer other phones at a reduced price or if its just the S3. Unfortunately, I want a combo of all of them.

this deal DOES work with upgrades
as a silver premier member you can take advantage of this deal starting Monday at 11am(yesterday)
I got 2 of them as upgrades to my account I was billed 96 dollars for 2 of them.
so yeah upgrades are ok with this. you will see a seperate bill on your Sprint bill for activation of 37 dollars each phone
but thats standard for any of these deals.
I got one last month for myself when they were 99 dollars in store,
called Sprint an bitched about the activation fee, and got them to credit my account for 25 Dollars four months for a total of 100 off
they have lots of hidden discounts if you call an complain they will check to see if they have any current freebies etc
just be nice to the call answerer s they are people to

Just to add to the story, they also gave me four S3 upgrades (on my family plan) for .99 each. Definitely worth the call (I hit *2, then picked the option to check for upgrade eligibility). Didn't even have to argue about it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014