• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
is it a good idea to completely dissolve these and store in container for future use?

Doua (Nov. 13, 2012 @ 3:33p) |

same here...i think i have maybe used one or two boxes since july 2011...ordered 3 more with a $10 off $30 code for my b... (more)

tanner12oz (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 12:26p) |

No

homersaysdoh (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 12:45p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, it does work for HE washers too.

Must...stop...buying... this.....!!! I have 8 of these still at my house, they just never run out... Great item and great price, but if I buy 1 more my husband will freak!

I ordered 3 of these, for in-store pickup. At 5.5 cents per load, this is about as cheap as this detergent gets. I've been using it for a few years in my front loader, and like it just as well as the more expensive detergents. Just a FYI, it has little to no scent, so if you like your clothes to smell like a flower garden or a spring time breeze, it isn't for you.

Free shipping with $49 purchase if you don't feel like doing in-store pickup and have tons of laundry!

thx mrc!

$5 off $50 code if you get 5 boxes plus small filler.

will add code soon, if someone has it, plz share. thx

this stuff is great...i still have like 4 of my original 5 boxes left from over a year ago and this is a 3 person household....like the other poster said it simply never runs out

Mr. Cheap, if you ever run for President, you have the FW vote!!

We are a four person family and wash a lot of cloths. I bought 5 boxes in July of 2011 and right now we have one 5 gallon bucket left.

I bought this the last round.
It's really decent. Gets my grimey work cloth clean.
I add a little liquid fab softer(except whites) for the smell. Work awesome.
3 people family, and we go through whites. Still haven't hit half a box. And still have 3 boxes reserve.

Smart phone burp. Sorry double post.

Thanks in for 3.

In for 4. tx

$5 off $50 coupon SEARS2012

Thanks! Perfect timing -- now to find room for the boxes.

WORKS FOR ALL WASHER TYPE.

Bought these long time ago.. It cleans well but wifey did not like it for some of the reasons already discussed (lack of scent, and also once in a while she finds white powder stains on some clothes). At under 6 cents per load its still a steal for folks who like it.

If you like to have some fragrance to your detergent, you can add a 5-7 drops of your favorite scented oil (such as lavender oil or orange oil)

For example, take 1/4 of powder and mix in 5-7 drop, you can adjust # of drop you depend on how strong you like the scent to be (use a blender so the scent is evenly distributed)

Of course, this add additional cost to cost/ load.

jimates said:   We are a four person family and wash a lot of cloths. I bought 5 boxes in July of 2011 and right now we have one 5 gallon bucket left.Sounds like you're using too much detergent per load. Or you have an old inefficient top-loader. I wash cloth diapers 3x a week and use 1 to 1.5 scoops each time (the scoop that comes in each box). One box lasts over a year.

is it a good idea to completely dissolve these and store in container for future use?

peas said:   jimates said:   We are a four person family and wash a lot of cloths. I bought 5 boxes in July of 2011 and right now we have one 5 gallon bucket left.Sounds like you're using too much detergent per load. Or you have an old inefficient top-loader. I wash cloth diapers 3x a week and use 1 to 1.5 scoops each time (the scoop that comes in each box). One box lasts over a year.

same here...i think i have maybe used one or two boxes since july 2011...ordered 3 more with a $10 off $30 code for my birthday...currently have 3 boxes in reserve plus 3 more awaiting pickup

Doua said:   is it a good idea to completely dissolve these and store in container for future use?
No

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014