Voting History
rated:
12 Autumn Roses

Item Description:
12 yellow, orange, red and bicolor roses
yellow aster
Stands approximately 16" tall
Item #30080626
One dozen yellow, orange, red and bicolor roses deliver a fresh burst of fall color into any room or heart. A perfect gift for your Thanksgiving hosts, or a perfect centerpiece for your own table, Autumn Roses are an elegant addition to a time of year when we celebrate family and friends by giving thanks for all we have together.

$39.99

$19.99

http://products.proflowers.com/flowers/12-Autumn-Roses-30080626

ProFlowers
Need a ProFlowers coupon that earns 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

12 Autumn Roses
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DaysFan said:   12 Autumn Roses

Item Description:
yellow aster
Item #30080626
One dozen yellow, orange, red and bicolor roses deliver a fresh burst of fall color into any room or heart. A perfect gift for your Thanksgiving hosts, or a perfect centerpiece for your own table, Autumn Roses are an elegant addition to a time of year when we celebrate family and friends by giving thanks for all we have together.

$39.99

$19.99
http://www.ProFlowers.com

Can you tell everyone how much shipping is so we can determine if this is a deal at all?
$2? $5? Or something wacky like $15.

forzaINTER said:   DaysFan said:   12 Autumn Roses

Item Description:
yellow aster
Item #30080626

$39.99

$19.99
http://www.ProFlowers.com

Can you tell everyone how much shipping is so we can determine if this is a deal at all?
$2? $5? Or something wacky like $15.

When you looked what did it show?

LetsGoMets1 when I looked where?
The link doesn't even work.
Do you know how much shipping is?

Mods, I see you started editing most of the posts for this user since they won't post the shipping charges.. and you even provided the right link for this one.
Can you please add whatever the shipping charges are in this one like you did in the others?

You can bet is isn't going to be $2 or $5.

forzaINTER said:   Mods, I see you started editing most of the posts for this user since they won't post the shipping charges.. and you even provided the right link for this one.
Can you please add whatever the shipping charges are in this one like you did in the others?

From the site...
Shipping Charges
Standard Delivery
From $7.99 to $17.99
Care & Handling
From $1.99 to $2.99
Fuel Surcharge
$1.93
Additional shipping charges:

Saturday Delivery
$9.99
Monday Delivery
$4.99
Rush Delivery
From $4.99 to $14.99
Morning Delivery
$14.99
Alaska/Hawaii Delivery
$19.99

And from a member who will never use these guys again, Pro Flowers and their subsidiaries were very, very late in withdrawing advertising from Limbaugh after he trashed Sandra Fluke and called her "a slut and a prostitute" when she testified in favor of mandatory contraception coverage in the new health law. You should be careful in giving flowers from Pro Flowers to any woman who remembers that incident in March 2012 and has a positive attitude about contraception. Their products are also very so-so and the shipping costs suck. I have ordered from them about 8 times. They got it wrong in three of those cases. They refunded me the money each time, but I still remember the rather strange look from my wife when she opened a box of 12" long roses, when I ordered (in 2010) and she expected, long stem roses for her birthday. You see, the kind of roses they sent sell for about $8 a dozen at my local deli. Shipping can almost double the cost of any arrangement sent and they always look like they are made in a factory. Call your local florist. You will pay more. You will get more. Honest.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014