• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Porter Cable 6 Gallon 150 Max PSI Air Compressor, 16GA and 18GA Nailer Set @ Moofi.Woot.com - $249.99
was $369.99
shipping adds $5.00

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Porter Cable 6 Gallon 150 Max PSI Air Compressor, 16GA and 18GA Nailer Set
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

or pay $259 at HD website and get same with a third gun

At depot online Shipping is free (-$5) but you'll probably pay sales tax ( about $15-17) .

So if you buy at Depots website for an extra $20 or so delivered (depending on tax), you get the addional staple gun, and the peace of mind that if you have any problems or aren't happy you can stroll right into any Depot store and return it for a full refund

Not worth it.

The guns jam- and when they do, they take far more time to disassemble than anything I've used previously. Jam rate is up there. Compressor gets far too hot doing regular things- rubber hose instead of copper can get so hot to burn your hand (no heat dissipation).

Seriously, buy a couple of HF purple nailguns. For the price, under20$, they're the best you'll spend for brad nailers. And when they jam they're far easier to clear and get functional.

As for the compressor, I don't know what to recommend. I like the twin tanks and would love a huge two stage... but money is tight.

I see a lot of guys humping this pancake compressor around and not one of them has any enthusiasm for them.
heres great compressor:

http://www.amazon.com/Rolair-JC10-Super-Gallon-Compressor/dp/B00...

I generally don't hate on porter cable guns but i hate 18 guages that can't fire 2 inch nails, seriously for 3/4 inch trim anything less is not sufficient.

I have the exact compressor, what a lovely device!
I'm using it to blow dust off my PCs, LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014