• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Obol (36.75kB)
Disclaimer
Video: Never have SOGGY CEREAL again!

If you have soggy cereal AND a BofA checking or credit card:

1) Sign in to BofA website, go to CashBack tab, and checkmark that you want $10 HSN.com CashBack (valid until 12/31/12)
2) Get to HSN.com through a 6% CB website (easy to search and find)
3) Search "obol" and find the listing for white, or colored bowls. BUY 2
4) Add to cart at $19.99 x2 ($39.98)
5) Use FREE SHIPPING code SPW968264BA91C94
6) Total charged will be $39.98, then you'll get $10 back from BofA later, and 6% CB from the CB site (final: $27.58 for 2)

These are $19.99 +shipping on manufacturer site www.obol.co (with free shipping if you buy 2)

Or, $29 +$4.99/shipping for 2 with a Living Social deal this week

HSN
See HSN coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

$10 Cash Back for purchase of $20 or more. $19.99 won't work

weaselslave12: thanks! I missed that, updated details for TWO, still a deal

i love processed food

HSN sure screwed me on this. I ordered TWO together in one cart for $39.98, but they charged BofA card $19.99 in two transactions. Neither above $20.00 for the Cash Back!

Chat session:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to HSN Live Chat with Customer Service!

You are now chatting with Andi. How can I assist you?
Andi : Good Morning! How can I help you today?
BrianH : I made an order for a quantity of TWO for $39.98 (758225xxx 758225xxx). I was wondering why there were 2 separate Visa charges for $19.99 each? Reason is, I ordered due to $10 Cash Back with $20+ order. Why wasn't it ONE single charge?
BrianH : (a Bank of America Cash Back promotion)
Andi : I apologize, our system breaks it down by each item so we can keep track of our inventory.
BrianH : There would have been 10 charges if I ordered 10?
The transcript has been requested to be sent to your email address upon completion of this chat.

Andi : Yes, it accounts for each item in our inventory and removes it for us. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.
BrianH : Very misleading, as offer was for order over $20, and I ordered $39.98. Is the Bank of America Cash Back sponsored by HSN? (must be)
Andi : I apologize, this is offered by Bank of America not HSN.
Andi : I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. It was not our intention.
BrianH : why would they promote HSN if HSN is not a sponsor?
Andi : I don't know if we sponsor it but if this the case we allow them to offer it on our site but the offer was from Bank of America.
BrianH : ok, bye
Andi : Thank you and have a good day!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014