• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Green Dune, good luck on the Pink
Disclaimer

Check out screen of Dune Racer
Disclaimer
Update -- The Fisher Price Power Wheels Green Dune Racer is now $160+tax with code ship2store at meijer. The sale price on the Dune Racer $200 from $249 is good until Midnight EST Nov. 17 (same as the coupon code).

I've put in another order on this since it's a $40 drop since I ordered it two days ago at $200 and it doesn't look like I can cancel at the moment. I've been able to get it to take $40 off on FF and IE (desktop PC) and with Dolphin on my phone. However, I must have done something wrong at one point because it was only giving me $30 off. So this process worked for me -- 1) Go through CashBack portal of choice to meijer 2) Log in at meijer 3) After adding Dune Racer to cart, select the store you want to pick it up at. 4) Now enter promo code ship2store (shiptostore also works but this may explain the difference in price below). It should take $40 off. If you're getting $30, try closing out the browser or use a different browser and try again.

Code is supposed to be good for 15% off items $99+ and using ship to store, valid through Nov. 17. So for those doing the math at home, $200 - 15% = $170 (which would be $30 off and not $40.) Moral of the story, I don't know why it's taking off $40 but it is and it will probably get fixed. I'm guessing it has to do with the difference between codes ship2store and shiptostore but maybe I just got lucky. I don't know. YMMV.

To reiterate, the lowest known Black Friday pricing on this is $229 which is what it is listed at several stores below (you can follow the links). I think $160+tax is the lowest price ever. Remember, you need to pick it up in store or they charge a $50 surcharge -- it may still be worth it to ship for some of you that don't have a meijer around (again follow links below).

I think this is a smoking deal. Amazon lists MSRP @ $269.99 (so I got it for $169 with tax, basically $100 off!!!)

Original post:
"Well after humming and hawing, I finally pulled the trigger on this and have decided to let you all in on the deal. Lowest current price on the Fisher Price Power Wheels Dune Racer [meijer.com] (green only) is $200 + tax and you can order online, but you need to pick it up in store or they will charge you $50 to ship so YMMV and B&M I guess.

Don't bother with (shipsaver) code. It does something weird like cuts shipping in half but you still get the $50 surcharge and it's cheaper via Amazon.

That said, order this online, get off your butt and drive to the store to pick it up, and go through discover for 5%, Top Cash Back for up to 10%? (not really clear but this is what I did), or shop@home @ 5%. Looks like FW is 3% at the moment.

FYI, it's been listed in another thread (SD) at $229 at Amazon w/FS, and at Target and WalMart @ $229, and Kohls [($269 / 30%) but don't get excited they'll charge you $85 to ship it so it's basically a wash)] and $229 is known BF pricing via FW.

Basically, $200 trumps all known pricing on this that I'm aware of at the moment. I'm picking it up for about $212 w/tax.

I couldn't figure out any codes with meijer to make this better. If you can find a promo code, please post. I'm driving 2 hours (I'm going there anyways) to get this. There's probably something with their credit but I don't have and I can't find it now so I'm not posting.

meijer states the price is valid until 11/17 but I'm sure we'll kill it by then.

And..............Go!"

Edit -- Fixed links
11/12/12 Edit -- Updated price with code

Member Summary
Amazon Price History
Type Price When
Current $229.00 Nov 09, 2012
Highest * $269.99 Mar 24, 2012
Lowest * $220.00 Oct 21, 2011
Average + $255.64 -

* since May 07, 2011.
+ of the last 50 price changes.
Last 5 Price Changes
Date Price
Nov 09, 2012 07:29 PM $229.00
Sep 05, 2012 04:22 AM $249.00
Sep 03, 2012 02:42 PM $248.85
Sep 01, 2012 06:07 AM $249.00
Jul 12, 2012 06:13 PM $267.99

This is the price charged for New products when Amazon itself is the seller.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014