Voting History
rated:
Sears:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00917191000P

If interested in 3:

Apply coupon codes:

SEARS2012

and

$15 off of $100 tools in your SYWR coupon center.

Plus..CB of your choice.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Craftsman 19.2-volt Drill
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you get to 3 for $88 - I've applied the SEARS2012 and it brings me down to $102.97. What other coupons or discounts are there?

What do you mean by CB of your choice?

tjfatwallet said:   How do you get to 3 for $88 - I've applied the SEARS2012 and it brings me down to $102.97. What other coupons or discounts are there?

What do you mean by CB of your choice?

I did list the other coupon in the OP you needed to use in your Sears/SYWR coupon center. If you are unfamiliar with the terms and/or program, I would suggest searching the forums for information to understand the details of the program.

Oddly, while "DD" - Dumpster Diving is on the FatWallet FAQ Acronym list..."CB" as commonly used here to mean CashBack.....isn't.

Thanks bought the 3. I never knew about the coupon center.

Thanks OP! In for 3 and used Discover 10% CB.

This is a great drill, I've had the earlier model for years. Considering picking up a second.

Notes:

single speed gearbox, no high/low speed selection.

charger appears to be a 3 hour charger.

otherwise great deal.

hpm.

SEARS2012 code shows up as $5 off $50, not $15 0ff $100

hpmaster said:   Notes:

single speed gearbox, no high/low speed selection.

charger appears to be a 3 hour charger.

otherwise great deal.

hpm.

According to the product description:
* Kit includes: 3/8 in. drill/driver, 19.2 volt DieHard battery, 1-hour charger
* Craftsman 19.2 Volt Drill Driver drills at high and low speeds with the flick of a finger

But if you use the link to the instruction manual, it does NOT show a hi/lo speed switch, and it says:
Your drill comes with a 10-12 hour charger for overnight charging of your 19.2 Volt battery (included).

So thanks to hpmaster for pointing that out. I sent an email to Sears; they probably just did a copy/paste of the better 1/2 inch model description on the web site..

Matr0skin said:   SEARS2012 code shows up as $5 off $50, not $15 0ff $100

Correct..and ?

Is there a big difference between 18V and 19.2V cordless drills? I assume 19.2V are better, but are they way better or just marginally better?

There is no $15 off $100 coupon in my SYWR Coupon Center. Not for Tools.

There is one for Garden Items, and I tried to apply it to this order, but it would not accept it.

tjfatwallet said:   There is no $15 off $100 coupon in my SYWR Coupon Center. Not for Tools.

Did you use it already on a prior order ? (since it's a one time use)

Great find. In for one. Thank you for taking time to share this deal.

Is this better than dewalt drills? Anyone?

TheSpruceDeuce said:   Is this better than dewalt drills? Anyone?

Depends on which models/sales you are comparing it to.

This one (or ones if you buy 3) are good for light to moderate work...or to just keep as a spare in a den/basement etc...when you don't want to run out to the garage just for a quick job, etc.

At first I got excited about this deal, but after looking at the description of this drill I noticed that the techical parameters are below average (for 19.2V drill): only 650RPM? 125 in/lbs torgue? These specs seem subpar

Consume Reports didn't recommend this one at the standard MSRP. But they did say it charges in 1 hour. And for the price, it was in the middle of the pack of more expensive ones. The 17310 model is highly recommended. At first I thought they were the same except for the battery, but they are apparently different in other ways.

v1rok said:   Is there a big difference between 18V and 19.2V cordless drills? I assume 19.2V are better, but are they way better or just marginally better?

I'll answer your question with a question. What do you plan to do with it?

I have a 6 yr old large size drill/driver like this one that's only 9 volts, but also it was only $19 at Harbor Freight..

I use it for driving screws/hanging pictures, as the battery only lasts 15-20 minutes now, however who hangs pictures for more than a few minutes at a time ?

For longer/tougher jobs, I have a 3/8" 120v drill and a dremel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014