• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software @ TigerDirect.com - Free after Rebate
was $29.99
Shipping adds $2.29
Expires On: Nov 17, 2012 11:59pm

Rebates
$20.00 Rebate


(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FatWalletTopDeals said:   <a href="http://www.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&url=http://... target="_blank">Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software @ TigerDirect.com - Free after Rebate</a>
was $29.99
Shipping adds $2.29
Expires On: Nov 17, 2012 11:59pm

Rebates
<a href='http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/rebates/TD-7185%20(US).pdf'>... Rebate</a>




(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Isn't this a free dload on cnet etc?

Great program. Malwarebytes offers both a free and a paid version. The basic difference between the two is that the paid version runs in real-time in the background while with the free version you have to periodically run the scan.

I have Norton Internet Security and have not found Malewarebytes to conflict with it. Does not seem to slow down my computer either. For the price of shipping after the rebate this is really a no-brainer.

Great deal at a great price!! This product work well with Microsoft Security Essentials, and Windows Defender in Windows 8.

Erik

Even a post by FW staff doesn't take you through FW Cash Back link. If you're buying this make sure you DO NOT click on link in OP but instead click on Tiger Direct in the QS so you get your Fat Cash.

is this the lifetume licence? TigerDirect does a great job at not specifying but then i dobt see a specific amount of years coverage either.

Can save tax (where applicable) by getting this from CircuitCity.com. Same rebate applies.

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

admirerable said:   is this the lifetume licence? TigerDirect does a great job at not specifying but then i dobt see a specific amount of years coverage either.

If it's paid MBAM, which it is, it's lifetime.

Shipping is not free on TigerDirect for me!

Leo315 said:   Great program. Malwarebytes offers both a free and a paid version. The basic difference between the two is that the paid version runs in real-time in the background while with the free version you have to periodically run the scan.

I have Norton Internet Security and have not found Malewarebytes to conflict with it. Does not seem to slow down my computer either. For the price of shipping after the rebate this is really a no-brainer.


I'm curious. Why run both?

I have been using the free version for years but I will definitely take the pro version for free! Actually, with my CashBack from my CC as well as the FW CB of 3% this one is a slight money maker, you can't beat that!

I would suggest buying this through the CompUSA CashBack store link as it has 4% CashBack that with a nice rewards CC you may have should offset the shipping costs.

bhoup said:   Leo315 said:   Great program. Malwarebytes offers both a free and a paid version. The basic difference between the two is that the paid version runs in real-time in the background while with the free version you have to periodically run the scan.

I have Norton Internet Security and have not found Malewarebytes to conflict with it. Does not seem to slow down my computer either. For the price of shipping after the rebate this is really a no-brainer.


I'm curious. Why run both?


Malwarebytes is not a complete anti-spyware/anti-virus solution. You still need to have those on your computer. Malwarebytes removes some infections that anti-spyware/anti-virus programs miss. The paid version will protect in real-time, but just like complete anti-virus/anti-spyware solutions you will still need to run regular scans. Malwarebytes gives you added protection while still playing nicely with complete anti-spyware/anti-virus programs.In sum,it is an additional tool to give you added security/protection.

How do you get it for free after rebate, I see $9.99 after rebate?

Ditto - even the post says $29.99 less $20 so even ignoring the shipping which would make it not free after rebate, how is/was it free (maybe yesterday it was....)? I need a couple for my kids' computers, so really would like to know what I am missing. dman097 said:   How do you get it for free after rebate, I see $9.99 after rebate?

bhoup said:   Leo315 said:   Great program. Malwarebytes offers both a free and a paid version. The basic difference between the two is that the paid version runs in real-time in the background while with the free version you have to periodically run the scan.

I have Norton Internet Security and have not found Malewarebytes to conflict with it. Does not seem to slow down my computer either. For the price of shipping after the rebate this is really a no-brainer.


I'm curious. Why run both?


MB scans your registry for code that would give you a Clean machine report.

Just run the trial, it's easy. If you pay you can only use it on ONE computer as they know if it's on another one. But you can use a trial on all your computers.

This is just a trial plus a serial nbr.

JJordan said:   Ditto - even the post says $29.99 less $20 so even ignoring the shipping which would make it not free after rebate, how is/was it free (maybe yesterday it was....)? I need a couple for my kids' computers, so really would like to know what I am missing. dman097 said:   How do you get it for free after rebate, I see $9.99 after rebate? It was an instant $10 off yesterday making it free (other than shipping). Apparently, that is over.

This software is still worth the $9.99, IMO.

It's $19.99 after rebate now. Can we declare it dead?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.