• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FOLLOW STEP BY STeP to get this deal!! thnx collin/h2s

First, head on over here http://www.minted.com/referral/landing/000tc5 (MODS DO NOT ALTER LINK, no referral given, made #'s all zeros, but this is required for the deal) to sign up for a new Minted account and you will score $25 off your first order of $50 or more (applied automatically at the final stage of checkout) AFTER you enter your credit card info.

* Now click on the “Holiday” tab at the top left and choose Holiday Postcards. Select the Postcard design you like, then choose 25 for $43 and select “Personalize”. After you are finished designing and adding photos etc., add to your cart.

* Go back to the “Holiday” tab and select photo cards. Hover over any card and you should see a green button pop-up that states “quick look”. Click on it, then scroll down and you should see “Order Sample +$9″. Click on it, then add to cart.

* You are now ready to start the checkout process. Just click the cart button at the top to start checking out. You will need to enter your billing and shipping info, then at the bottom you should see a spot to enter a promotion code. Enter code HOL25SHIP to score $25 off your holiday card order, plus FREE shipping (through Monday, 10/12)! And this code can be stacked with the $25 you snag for signing up, making for a total of $50 off your order!

* So your total comes to $43 for 25 personalized postcards and $9 for the order sample, bringing the cost to $52. And then you deduct the $50 discount you’ll score from the new member sign-up credit AND the promo code, which makes for a final cost of $2 + FREE shipping! How sweet is that?!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to apply the $25 holiday cards promo code HOL25SHIP when you view the cart. You will then need to enter your credit card info (before you will see the additional $25 discount) AND then on the final checkout page you will see both discounts.

Member Summary

Personalized Holiday Postcards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am all the way on the last checkout page (have already entered me credit card info, etc.) and I only see $25 off for the HOL25SHIP code, not the $25 for signing up. Should I be seeing a total of $2 at this point? I am seeing $27.

edrucker said:   I am all the way on the last checkout page (have already entered me credit card info, etc.) and I only see $25 off for the HOL25SHIP code, not the $25 for signing up. Should I be seeing a total of $2 at this point? I am seeing $27.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to apply the $25 holiday cards promo code HOL25SHIP when you view the cart. You will then need to enter your credit card info (before you will see the additional $25 discount) AND then on the final checkout page you will see both discounts.

Hm, I don't think I completed the new account sign up when I first dove into creating my postcard (it still prompted me to create an account when I went to save my design)... so I started over with another new account and it worked the second time.

Make sure you follow the instructions exactly and create an account before you start designing!

I haven't sent out Christmas cards in years but I've always meant too... perhaps this will get me motivated. Thanks Mr. C. Your deals are often memorable (the poptarts deal gave my son his first 3d movie and is a fun family memory)

Not working for me - I'm not getting the signup bonus. Followed instructions exactly

rowsdower said:   Not working for me - I'm not getting the signup bonus. Followed instructions exactly

see edrucker's comment, that might help you.

MISTERCHEAP said:   rowsdower said:   Not working for me - I'm not getting the signup bonus. Followed instructions exactly

see edrucker's comment, that might help you.

I also heard each sign up link works a max 100 times. Can't imagine we're there yet, but people can feel free to PM me their email if they'd like a different sign up link just in case.

Signup bonus is now only good for $25 off $100 order

same here not working

Under 'Friend referrals' is now showing this:

We have experienced unexpected and significant abuse of our refer-a-friend program this weekend, which has necessitated an increase in the order threshold for refer-a-friend credits to $100. This step was necessary to preserve service levels for our customers. We sincerely apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

Have signed up. Thanks OP! A nice find.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014