• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP / Hewlett Packard W2072a 20" Widescreen LED-Backlit LCD Monitor $66 Shipped @ B&H

B&H has the HP / Hewlett Packard W2072a 20" Widescreen LED-Backlit LCD Monitor for $66 w/free shipping

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/865897-REG/HP_Hewlett_Pack...

powerfuldoppler op sd

Member Summary

HP W2072a (143.19kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It was kinda shitty. My order was cancelled without an excuse.

peterskm (Nov. 16, 2012 @ 7:47p) |

mine too cxl they even did not send me any email . fat wallet should ban some fake website like this.

secc (Nov. 18, 2012 @ 4:45p) |

How exactly would you suggest they "ban" them?

orum (Nov. 18, 2012 @ 6:08p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

That's seems like a great price. In for 2 for gifts. Thanks OP!

The going price everywhere else looks to be $99. It seems to have good reviews as well. Thanks OP!

Great deal. Thanks OP.

I have one of these and I would recommend it if you are looking for a smaller monitor - note that it is not 1080. It has speakers as well, which are not that great, but if you are only using them for windows tones and an occasional YouTube video they are OK, but I would not watch an entire movie with them.

The $66 price is the best I've ever seen for this monitor.

Good deal!

These have VESA mounts so makes for a good security camera monitor to mount on the wall.

Thank you OP

Can even checkout with paypal.

OOS

back in stock was able to buy one.

It look like they made a mistake, I was getting my wallet and then when my screen refresh to the cart the price became 109.00, and the original price became 169.00

Price: $169.00 Instant Savings: -$60.00 You Pay: $109.00

Has anyone actually checked out and manage to pay for only 66?

20in is really small for a widescreen.

"item is currently not for sale until further notice"??

Check out price 66$ for me.

Folks are reporting cancellations on SD I tried for one knowing it would most likely be cancelled though I have not yet got a cancellation though I was late to the party so I am sure it is coming.

My order for 2 was just cancelled:

You placed an order recently for the HP 20" Widescreen LED-Backlit LCD Monitor (B&H #HEW2072A | Mfr #A3M50AA#ABA), at the price of $66 after instant savings. The manufacturer has informed us that this item will not be available to us in the immediate future, and this product was regretfully posted to our site in error, in addition to an error in the listed price. As we are unable to fulfill your order at this time and at the price of $66, we will cancel your order soon, and we apologize for the error and the inconvenience this cancellation will cause. If you paid via credit card, your credit card was not charged for this transaction, and no refund will be necessary. Your payment via Paypal or Bill Me Later will be credited back to your account.

Sucks, they made an error but now not willing to deal with consequence, since they're unknown to me, I don't think I'll ever look at their fake deals again.

Jaggsta said:   Can even checkout with paypal.

I've been looking to empty out my Paypal account since they haven't paid me 1 penny of interest for the last 10 years!

it says "item not for sale" now, and it's $109 shipped

B&H is one of the most reputable photography stores, actually most photographers will tell you there are only two stores that they will only buy from, B&H and Adorama. The $66 was possibly a mistake, I heard of one a couple years ago with Best buy posting a LCD at very low price.
My $.02, I have purchased very expensive camera equipment($1300 lenses, and semi-pro cameras) from B&H and their customer service is outstanding, they are not a fly by night operation.

It was kinda shitty. My order was cancelled without an excuse.

mine too cxl they even did not send me any email . fat wallet should ban some fake website like this.

secc said:   fat wallet should ban some fake website like this.How exactly would you suggest they "ban" them?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014