• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been keeping an eye out for deals for some k-cups for my soon-to-be Christmas present and saw this on the Kohls ad:

Details:

48-pack includes: 8 Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee K-Cup Portion Packs, 8 Green Mountain Coffee Caramel Vanilla Cream K-Cup Portion Packs, 8 Kahlua Coffee Cafe Kahlua Original K-Cup Portion Packs, 8 Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Portion Packs, 8 Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend K-Cup Portion Packs & 8 Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-Cup Portion Packs

Makes it $.51/cup, seems a pretty good deal to me. Is $35.27 on Amazon Amazon-Link

Kohl's-a-Link

Use SHOP30 with your Kohls charge to drop the price to $24.49 + tax. Not sure if you can stack any free shipping codes with this.

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Keurig K-Cup Variety Pack
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MVCFSFREE - Free Shipping with Kohls Charge (exp 11/14)

I've been researching the K-cup thing to see if I would like to get into it, and saw 100 Kirkland (Costco) brand K-cups for $37.99. There were 2 kinds I saw, dark & regular I think. They also have a Platnium unit with 60 K cups & a reusable filter for $149.95. It was higher on their website. FYI if it might help someone else, I am leaning towards this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014