• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy - Black Friday ad price - Samsung - 28.0 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless-Steel RF4287HARS

$1899

Link

Member Summary

Samsung - 28.0 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator - SS RF4287HARS
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
check out sd to get this much cheaper at Sears.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. I almost posted it myself. I've had this refrigerator for 18 months and love it. No issues with it at all. At this price you can't lose.

check out sd to get this much cheaper at Sears.

joshm said:   Best Buy - Black Friday ad price - Samsung - 28.0 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless-Steel RF4287HARS

$1899

Link

itsme13 said:   check out sd to get this much cheaper at Sears.

joshm said:   Best Buy - Black Friday ad price - Samsung - 28.0 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless-Steel RF4287HARS

$1899

Link

Out of curiosity I searched SD and did not find this particular refrigerator posted cheaper at Sears (another model was $1599, and this one was $1899). I did, however, see that Lowe's is starting to sell this model for $1799 beginning yesterday. Thats a terrific price.

The Lowes deal is from last year - I thought the same thing about them selling for $1799. For this model the closes I found to BB was about $2000. I had to buy there since I had $565 is reward zone certificates. I am happy.

Ordered one earlier this a.m. $1803 from Sears, incl. tax and free shipping.
Combine these two coupon codes...
SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS & HOMEDELIVERY with a $50 off $299 coupon from Shop Your Way Rewards (SYWR) for free shipping.
(Get the coupon when you create a free SYWR account - google or see SD front page thread on the Kenmore 24" Dishwasher for more details.

9thMan and OP awesome my total in VA was 1758.74 incl tax and free delivery and $10 haul away.

Merchandise Subtotal: $1674.99
Delivery FREE
Sales Tax: $83.75
Total Savings $304.99

Payment: 1758.74

How did you get $1674.99 ? from where ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014