• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Magic Chef 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer @ The Home Depot - $158.00
was $219.00
free site-to-store



(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Magic Chef 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
based on the store ads, the deal should be alive well into thanksgiving, in store at least

nietsni3 (Nov. 17, 2012 @ 7:13p) |

convert it into a chest refrigerator and it will be probably one of the best investments you've ever had.

nietsni3 (Nov. 17, 2012 @ 7:17p) |

Picked up one on Wednesday night. It fit fine in my Jetta Sportwagen with the rear seats down. Now my Costco bill is g... (more)

PatrickBateman (Nov. 18, 2012 @ 8:37p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks!!

I really wanted this to work out. The price is great, and the estimated yearly power cost ($29) isn't bad at all. But there are two things keeping me from pulling the trigger:
1. No ship to store available. To ship to my house is another $39!
2. No reviews. Although, judging from the reviews on other Magic Chef brand appliances, no reviews is likely to be as positive as it's gonna get.

Other thoughts? I'd really like for someone to invalidate both of the above points.

This is available in store as well (for the same price)
i picked one up using the $50 off coupon.

FeloniusMonkey said:   I really wanted this to work out. The price is great, and the estimated yearly power cost ($29) isn't bad at all. But there are two things keeping me from pulling the trigger:
1. No ship to store available. To ship to my house is another $39!
2. No reviews. Although, judging from the reviews on other Magic Chef brand appliances, no reviews is likely to be as positive as it's gonna get.

Other thoughts? I'd really like for someone to invalidate both of the above points.
This is available in store as well (for the same price)
i picked one up using the $50 off coupon.

nietsni3 said:   This is available in store as well (for the same price)
i picked one up using the $50 off coupon.


Where can the $50 off coupon be found?

busnut said:   

Where can the $50 off coupon be found?


i think there is a deal going with $50 off when you buy 2 special order appliances. maybe this is what they are talking about? that coupon is available in store. there is a thread about it HERE.

Home Depot online chat says no ship to store available, free or otherwise.

How did OP determine free ship to store available???

busnut said:   nietsni3 said:   This is available in store as well (for the same price)
i picked one up using the $50 off coupon.


Where can the $50 off coupon be found?


Coupon is dead, but here it was:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1229369/

Bah. Shipping brings it right back to regular price.

I was also able to get it with the 50 off coupon. the home delivery is kind of flexible, we were able to talk Home Depot into throwing in free delivery. Will get it tomorrow.

freakinout said:   i think there is a deal going with $50 off when you buy 2 special order appliances. maybe this is what they are talking about? that coupon is available in store. there is a thread about it HERE.

WTF...how in the world did I miss that one!

I would have jumped at this but like another said the shipping of 39.00 is taking this deal out of the picture for me

nietsni3 said:   This is available in store as well.
Got the 6-digit SKU?

they have them in store, I got one today, found reviews online for it, all good. The fact they have no bad says a ton. Used $5 off coupon.

found one in store too THANKS

thanks for the tip! picked one up with the $50 pro coupon (coupon is no longer available). checked out with paypal mobile to save another $5: Thread

Will it fit in a Honda accord 4Dr sedan? Thanks!

Pulled the trigger and got it in store for $158.
FYI, it fits in the back of a 2011 Nissan Rogue.

Never had such a thing. Where do you put it? Can it live is an unheated garage in chicago?

ampicillinct said:   Will it fit in a Honda accord 4Dr sedan? Thanks!Better to put it in a garage or basement.

FeloniusMonkey said:   Pulled the trigger and got it in store for $158.
FYI, it fits in the back of a 2011 Nissan Rogue.


it fit into my 2011 outback subaru perfectly. but it had to be laid down horizontally.
after bringing it into my house, i let it sit for 24hr before plugging it in.

based on the store ads, the deal should be alive well into thanksgiving, in store at least

convert it into a chest refrigerator and it will be probably one of the best investments you've ever had.

Picked up one on Wednesday night. It fit fine in my Jetta Sportwagen with the rear seats down. Now my Costco bill is going up exponentially with this whole new world of frozen food buying.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014