Member Summary

Big Buck Bunny Instant Video
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Worked for me also.
Thanks

daytontaylor (Nov. 12, 2012 @ 10:21a) |

I think its dead now? The movie is now free, not for a penny.

SSi (Nov. 12, 2012 @ 11:16a) |

I just bought the movie free..

oklahomadude (Nov. 13, 2012 @ 8:56p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I CAN CONFIRM THIS WORKS! Just bought movie for 1 penny, got $1MP3 credit 2 mins later in email.

It works. Good deal. Rent for a penny, wait 2 minutes for link to redeem, then buy an mp3 for .99, have it uploaded to the cloud player, then jam to it via Sonos.

Thanks MISTERCHEAP.

Worked for me also! I bought the movie (haven't downloaded it) and got instant email notification of $1 credit good until Jan 31, 2013.

A few reviews claim the movie only plays for 8 minutes and stops playing. Just a heads up.

Nov032007 said:   A few reviews claim the movie only plays for 8 minutes and stops playing. Just a heads up.

UM, I seriously doubt anyone is getting this deal to see Big Buck Bunny.

This is a horrible movie! Not worth it!......

j/k thanks for free music

MISTERCHEAP said:   Nov032007 said:   A few reviews claim the movie only plays for 8 minutes and stops playing. Just a heads up.

UM, I seriously doubt anyone is getting this deal to see Big Buck Bunny.

I just watched the whole thing through, not sure why, but i did

Crap, the link wasn't to the HD version!!! I bought the wrong one, Grr... Make sure you click on the HD version instead:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00943OKVY/

Shame on you guys! The MP3 I wanted was only 89 cents so I had to buy both of my favorites by this artist (The Zombies). Still, 79 cents for two songs is great!

Thanks!

GWBush said:   Crap, the link wasn't to the HD version!!! I bought the wrong one, Grr... Make sure you click on the HD version instead:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00943OKVY/

The one the OP posted went to $.01 one for me and it wasn't HD.

I'm looking at the page right now and it is showing $0.01 for both rental and purchase, just like the OP one. Maybe it is because I own the SD version already?

This movie is free anyway, and in the public domain, I think, as part of the Blender Project. In any case it's not a bad short, and it WORKED for me!!!

This offer has been around for a while and was covered earlier. Since it says 'one credit per account' make sure you did not participate after 10-26...

isjka said:   It works. Good deal. Rent for a penny, wait 2 minutes for link to redeem, then buy an mp3 for .99, have it uploaded to the cloud player, then jam to it via Sonos.

Thanks MISTERCHEAP.

Why rent the movie for penny when you can buy it for the same price?

Worked for me, thanks!!

Nov032007 said:   A few reviews claim the movie only plays for 8 minutes and stops playing. Just a heads up.u are aware this movie is free, right

http://www.bigbuckbunny.org/index.php/download/

Thanks MR C!

Thanks OP. Still working as of 7:30am Central Monday morning 11/12/2012.

stlbluesfan said:   Thanks OP. Still working as of 7:30am Central Monday morning 11/12/2012.

green for the user name! Go Blues! (whenever this crap ends...)

got movie but no email credit yet :{

After completing your purchase, you will receive an e-mail indicating that a $1 credit for Amazon MP3 music has been applied to your account automatically. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem your credit.
Offer limited to one promotional credit per customer.
Promotional offer is valid from October 26, 2012, through November 30, 2012, and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by January 31, 2013.

Nov 12, 8 AM CT: still works and the credit was reflected in my MP3 credit balance within 2 minutes. No need to check for email code.

worked for me THANKS

Thank you for the post! Watched with kids and already got credit

Worked for me also.
Thanks

I think its dead now? The movie is now free, not for a penny.

I just bought the movie free..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014