• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Price In Cart

This is the Large 275 Load Box

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03209898000P

Save some extra cash
1) Order thrue Fat Wallet get 5% Cash Back
2) Order 5 boxe's @ $13.49 = $67.45 ( That works out to 132 lb of Laundry Detergent )
3) Use Code Sears2012 for $5 off
4) Get free shipping on orders over $49
5) Total price with free shipping about $62.45 + 5% F/W Cash Back
6) Price after F/W cash, Under $60 Shipped

High-efficiency formula powers out tough dirt and stains.
Safe for all machine washable fabrics and colors.
HE rated for use in all washer types including high-efficiency and traditional top loaders.
Long-lasting, economical 26.4 lbs. box does 275 washloads under normal use.

Premium advanced formula with dual enzymes helps remove a broad range of soils and stains
Color protection against fabric fading
Suspends soils for clean rinses
Performs in all water temperatures
Formulated for use in all washer types
More compact dosage and packaging means less waste to recycle
Long lasting and economical cost per wash make it a best value
Available only at Sears

Member Summary

Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a one day only sale, And only comes around 3 or 4 times a year.

Last year I got 5 boxes. Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent is real good stuff.

This is the 275 Load 26.4 lbs. Box.

Store pick up or free shipping on orders over $49

Shop Discover is at 10% CB

thanks

Stupid Question, we just purchased a HE washer. Is this any good? We normally use Tide. Thanks for any input.

Butcherboy said:   This is a one day only sale, And only comes around 3 or 4 times a year.

Last year I got 5 boxes. Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent is real good stuff.

How do you use 5 boxes in a year?!

Any decent filler items? Would much prefer sticking to 4.

waterplank said:   thanks

I bet.

QuickDeal said:   Stupid Question, we just purchased a HE washer. Is this any good? We normally use Tide. Thanks for any input.

Someone gave me 2 boxes when I bought a HE washer. Worked well. Lasted about 2 years.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just put my order for 5 in and used some Shop Your Way Rewards worth about $5 and that made it sweeter! I also just called my mom and told her I would be bringing her a box and she said she had about 2-3 scoops left, so perfect timing!!!

QuickDeal said:   Stupid Question, we just purchased a HE washer. Is this any good? We normally use Tide. Thanks for any input.
Consumer Reports rates Tide the best of all detergents.. IIRC they rated Sears Ultra somewhat better than average. On sale, it's inarguably the best deal going on laundry detergent.

Having said that, I stopped after my first box. It just didn't dissolve well enough in my front-loading washer (some others have reported the same). I can't recall if hot water made any difference.

manly said:   QuickDeal said:   Stupid Question, we just purchased a HE washer. Is this any good? We normally use Tide. Thanks for any input.
Consumer Reports rates Tide the best of all detergents.. IIRC they rated Sears Ultra somewhat better than average. On sale, it's inarguably the best deal going on laundry detergent.

Having said that, I stopped after my first box. It just didn't dissolve well enough in my front-loading washer (some others have reported the same). I can't recall if hot water made any difference.

Always wash using warm water and you will not experience any problems. It works for me!

Enzyme detergents require at least warm water to work effectively. There are specialized detergents that are made for cold water use. I think it works just as well as Tide. Samsung HE front load here, no problems.

pthor1231 said:   Butcherboy said:   This is a one day only sale, And only comes around 3 or 4 times a year.

I still have 3 boxes left

Butcherboy said:   pthor1231 said:   Butcherboy said:   This is a one day only sale, And only comes around 3 or 4 times a year.

2 is still a crazy amount to use in a year, to me. I had a 16 some odd pound box that lasted me 3 years or so. Thanks for the deal though, had just run out and this should last me another 5 years

pthor1231 said:   Butcherboy said:   pthor1231 said:   Butcherboy said:   This is a one day only sale, And only comes around 3 or 4 times a year.

2 is still a crazy amount to use in a year, to me. I had a 16 some odd pound box that lasted me 3 years or so. Thanks for the deal though, had just run out and this should last me another 5 years

Just talk to wife, we are on are 2ed box of 5

kellikae said:   Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just put my order for 5 in and used some Shop Your Way Rewards worth about $5 and that made it sweeter! I also just called my mom and told her I would be bringing her a box and she said she had about 2-3 scoops left, so perfect timing!!!

I have never seen anyone get so excited over laundry detergent...

I've always used liquids. Can we dissolve them in water first and store them in containers?

I'm too late anyway, it seems deal is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014