• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $22.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Leawo iTransfer is a professional data transferring tool exclusively designed for iOS devices that enables you to easily transfer data between iOS devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad) or among iOS devices, iTunes and computer.

Various data files including apps, movies, music, photos, books and ringtones can be used directly for the transference process. To help more users manage data transference with this app, the latest Leawo iTransfer has added support to iOS 6 devices including iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5. In addition, all iOS users can take full advantage of Leawo iTransfer to transfer or share files of various kinds.

Member Summary

Leawo iTransfer
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried to download this and it did a number of troubling things, such as changing my homepage on my web browser. I would stay clear of this if I were you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014