• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.childrensplace.com

Free Shipping no minimum - no code needed.

Use code V3JR6GH192 or code Y2JRT4Y92 for an additional 20% off!

Member Summary

Clearance Items
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's a one-time use 30% if anyone wants it: C9J9V69W112

Just post if you use it please, so another person doesn't waste time trying it.

khotek said:   Here's a one-time use 30% if anyone wants it: C9J9V69W112

Just post if you use it please, so another person doesn't waste time trying it.


Thanks khotek! Just placed a big order with it for my two girls!

Thanks! I like the Free shipping today. Ordered three pairs of capri leggings for next season..$14.39 plus FW CashBack.
The long sleeve graphic tees are only $7 before 20% off. Cotton PJs for $10 are also a great deal!

Great find and just in time for the holidays! Got my nephew a bunch of stuff for 30$. Thanks OP!

If someone has a decent code they are not planning to use with the mystery sale... I would greatly appreciate if someone would let me use it.

The 20 percent codes are decent, especially with sale and free shipping. They can be used more than once.

Check PM!

Saleenstangu said:   If someone has a decent code they are not planning to use with the mystery sale... I would greatly appreciate if someone would let me use it.

macdough said:   The 20 percent codes are decent, especially with sale and free shipping. They can be used more than once.



Yes, 20% is a pretty normal code for them, however there were emails sent out for mystery amounts off up to 50% off.... and these are one time use only. That is what I was trying to track down. I figured not every person who rec'd the email would use his or her code.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014