• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cheryl's 6-Cookie Sampler Pack plus Free $10 Gift Card @ Cheryl's - Free
Compare at $22.00
Shipping adds $6.99
Expires On: Nov 30, 2012 11:59pm

Includes chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar, snickerdoodle, chocolate chocolate chip, and buttercream frosted cookies. 

Limit one per person.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not for free you must paid for the shipping its $6.99 ..

Title should be updated to reflect that this is a shipping-charges-only deal.(not 100% free)
This is, in fact, a deal though, considering the discount off of the normal price.
That being said....wow. I am in the wrong business. $4.83 per cookie(total $28.99/6, outside of this promotion). really?
they happen to have gold flakes baked in??

6 pics cookies shipping fees cost $6.99
if you order Qty: 2 and shipping to same address,
you have to pay shipping fees $6.99 X2=$13.98 ~wow~~~~

Cookie Card with $5 Gift card for $5 shipped
Disclaimer
They have many cookie cards with a $5 Gift Card
for $5 shipped .. may be able to keep getting free cookies and gift cards, over & over

Wish they told the specs of the Gift Card

Update- called the company, spoke to Dawn and I was told that the gift card is only good on normal priced items- specifically not cookie jars so I'd look at the other products before purchasing, and of course you'll be paying shipping on them too.

Pizzero said:   Not for free you must paid for the shipping its $6.99 ..

Exactly what I thought!!

Un Free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014