• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
P3 International Kill A Watt P4400, Large LCD Display Electricity Usage Monitor, Learn Which Appliances Are Costing You The Most!
$14.99 (Item#203-005-001)

$14.99 w/Code: MLCKR12BNL1 For First 200 Orders
http://www.meritline.com/p3-international-p4400-kill-watt-electr...

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

P3 International Kill A Watt P4400
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

oredered one. thanks op

Thay'l have to eat more than $15 that you prevent before you break even... I pay about 10 cents per killowatt, so that'll take me a while if you do the math.

This Chinese firm has a strong reputation for making and selling products that consistently fail in short order.

Site down for maintenance?

Electronifan said:   Thay'l have to eat more than $15 that you prevent before you break even... I pay about 10 cents per killowatt, so that'll take me a while if you do the math.A lot of saving anything is being aware of the usage. Once I measure something myself, the consumption is more real than before. Certainly my real time fuel usage app (Torque) has changed how I drive-- even though I knew roughly how much fuel I was using and how many miles I drove.

looks like reached maximum usage of coupon code.

I've had one of these for many years. Great for seeing what kind of load my generator can handle.

hinsdale said:   looks like reached maximum usage of coupon code.

One day coupon.

Anyone know if this coupon rolls around relatively frequently? I think one of these might be interesting to own but can wait if it will come on sale again in the near future.

belgique said:   This Chinese firm has a strong reputation for making and selling products that consistently fail in short order.

Meritline sells a lot of cheap stuff, but they don't manufacture the Kill-A-Watt.

We have several, which we bought eons ago. They're sturdy, well-made, and have never failed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014