• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today on Amazon, lightning deals for TOYS are all Legos!
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/...
Limited time for each or until each sells out.

Check out the lineup:

LEGO Whitecap Bay 4194 12 Noon EST
LEGO City 4202 Mining Truck 1pm EST
LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 2pm EST
LEGO Star Wars Anakinís & Sebulbaís Podracers 7962 3pm EST
LEGO Cars Mackís Team Truck 8486 4pm EST
LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 6pm EST
LEGO DUPLO 6134 Cars Siddeley Saves The Day 7pm EST
LEGO City Off Road Fire Rescue (7942) 9pm EST

thx formommasblog

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

podracer (77.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Is there a different URL for this than the normal daily deals / gold box page? For noon EST, 9am PST, the description for me currently reads "Prevent a sticky situation with this non-stick cookware set from Cuisinart." Assuming that's not going to be a LEGO set

nascarjunkie said:   Is there a different URL for this than the normal daily deals / gold box page? For noon EST, 9am PST, the description for me currently reads "Prevent a sticky situation with this non-stick cookware set from Cuisinart." Assuming that's not going to be a LEGO set

as noted, there's a "TOYS" area lightning deal, got this from a reliable deal board, so guessing you have to find the TOYS specific lite. deals area, not the general one (where the pots are)

MISTERCHEAP said:   nascarjunkie said:   Is there a different URL for this than the normal daily deals / gold box page? For noon EST, 9am PST, the description for me currently reads "Prevent a sticky situation with this non-stick cookware set from Cuisinart." Assuming that's not going to be a LEGO set

as noted, there's a "TOYS" area lightning deal, got this from a reliable deal board, so guessing you have to find the TOYS specific lite. deals area, not the general one (where the pots are)

here you go,

scroll down to see

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/...

Guessing this is it?

Amazon Link

Yep, that looks like it. Thanks!

Probably 50% off the list price... Hot enough for Legos.

f2000sa said:   Hot enough for Legos.

For some of them being run-of-the-mill sets, no.

Thanks for posting. I have been following the pre-black friday deals and these deals don't show up there, which is annoying.

$12 off retail on the truck - no too bad

I got the truck and didn't feel bent over afterwards.

deals are going real fast, I get the alert on my iPhone and by the time I get to the site the item is gone - waitlist only available

Got the pod racer

I was looking forward to the podracer, but at $52, it's still higher than the last time Amazon had it on sale for $46. Decided to pass, since the set has not been selling well and will probably be discounted further during BF.

LEGO Cars Mack's Team Truck 8486 - $27.99

jasonp5 said:   LEGO Cars Mack's Team Truck 8486 - $27.99

already on waitlist now

archena said:   jasonp5 said:   LEGO Cars Mack's Team Truck 8486 - $27.99

already on waitlist now

I got in right at 3:00 (watched the timer tick down) and it was already 23% gone as I was clicking on it.

hulk!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014