• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

officemax
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

peste386 said:   Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

Probably (since it's not like their rewards)..but don't those cards charge around a $5.95 activation fee ? Would seem to cut your profit from this deal automatically in half..

respdoc said:   peste386 said:   Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

Probably (since it's not like their rewards)..but don't those cards charge around a $5.95 activation fee ? Would seem to cut your profit from this deal automatically in half..

they are having a black friday deal, $85 for $100 prepaids + the $5.95 fee. this would add $10 extra profit if they work as payment.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

they are having a black friday deal, $85 for $100 prepaids + the $5.95 fee. this would add $10 extra profit if they work as payment.

Limit?

MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   peste386 said:   Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

$20 extra profit since you need to buy two of these to pay for the Visa card.

peste386 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   peste386 said:   Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

are you allowed to buy more than 1 of the OP deal??

MISTERCHEAP said:   

The great and powerful MC didn't try it out first ? (answer:yes)

vickh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Limit?

Ridiculously small and fuzzy print says 1.
http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/deals/Office-Max/Office-Ma...

MISTERCHEAP said:   peste386 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   peste386 said:   Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

As respdoc has pointed out, there is no limit on the OP deal.

Max 5 per account

Could you buy 3 of these? so $150.00 for $120.00 then stack with a $30 off $150 coupon I have? So in essence getting $60.00 off your purchase? If so I might be in for one of these.

Limit 5 for OP

peste386 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   peste386 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   peste386 said:   Can you use these to purchase Visa gift cards in the store?

Q]
As respdoc has pointed out, there is no limit on the OP deal.

is it confirmed you can use OM gc's to pay for a Visa/MC prepaid?? only reason why I'd get it, and thnx respdoc for the info. I didn't dig that far when I posted it.

MrMadrigal said:   Could you buy 3 of these? so $150.00 for $120.00 then stack with a $30 off $150 coupon I have?

Guess if you use (and your coupon is good) for in-store or over the phone.

Sold out already

sold out

respdoc said:   MrMadrigal said:   Could you buy 3 of these? so $150.00 for $120.00 then stack with a $30 off $150 coupon I have?

I have a $30 off $150.00 coupon good for phone or online orders.

SOLD OUT!!

MrMadrigal said:   respdoc said:   MrMadrigal said:   Could you buy 3 of these? so $150.00 for $120.00 then stack with a $30 off $150 coupon I have?

I have a $30 off $150.00 coupon good for phone or online orders.

Yes, as previously stated...your deal will work for phone orders (not online)

I pulled the trigger on 2, too chicken to buy 5 haha. We shall see if my plan works.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014