Nexus 4 $299/$349 @ Google play **LIVE NOW**

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
An error occurred while processing your purchase. Please try again later.

Got the same message.

Got 12 16s 5 8s

A Note Of Caution If You Plan On Using Nexus 4 With StraightTalkk
StraightTalkk Has Very Skimpy Coverage For Android Phones
Take a Look at StraightTalkk Coverage for Android and Non-Android Phones. Link
.
ALSO
.
Make sure that StraightTalkk mini-simm card will work within your area code:
CLICK on the "Unlocked GSM Phone (Phone must operate in 850 and 1900 MHz bands)" ... Link
.

Cart Updated: The following items have been removed from your cart because they are currently unavailable.

Nexus 4 (8GB)
Nexus 4 Bumper (Black)

16g is sold out evidently.

bluefude said:   A Note Of Caution If You Plan On Using Nexus 4 With StraightTalkk
StraightTalkk Has Very Skimpy Coverage For Android Phones
Take a Look at StraightTalkk Coverage for Android and Non-Android Phones. Link
.
ALSO
.
Make sure that StraightTalkk mini-simm card will work within your area code:
CLICK on the "Unlocked GSM Phone (Phone must operate in 850 and 1900 MHz bands)" ... Link
.

Umm.. incorrect. StraightTalk Android coverage is different for their $45 monthly plan. That coverage is for the android phones that they sell for other plans. They have no clue what type of phone you use with the $45 plan.
The coverage is exactly same as the AT&T/TMobile prepaid coverage.

MVOs' lack of roaming makes them a crappy choice unless you never leave a city.

Has anyone successfully ordered the 16GB version? My order kept failing and now the website has reverted to saying the 16GB version is "coming soon".

Edit: I do have 4 pending charges on my American Express, however.

What a disaster, Google.

esoterica said:   Has anyone successfully ordered the 16GB version? My order kept failing and now the website has reverted to saying the 16GB version is "coming soon".

Same. I constantly got the error and even got as far as to the BUY button. Got the message "Your purchase will complete momentarily..." and I'm still looking at it. Looks like it's a no go.

Although my CC does show a pending charge as well.

GudSpellur said:   nemi_amd said:   docjoo said:   
try to use your pentaphone in Korea and Japan. You will see how expensive it is to use your world phone there. It's cheaper to rent a local phone at the airport. Cheaper to use free wifi that is available almost every block.


I fail to see how putting local pay as you go SIM in your unlocked (N4) penta-band world phone is expensive?... why buy/rent a local phone?

..that's the beauty of GMS...


I take it you have never been to Korea or Japan. They are CDMA countries...


So is America... but guess what.. they also have GSM carriers too!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_network_operators_of...

Tried to buy, but could never check out successfully.

Guess I'll have to wait for the next batch to come back in stock.

esoterica said:   Has anyone successfully ordered the 16GB version? My order kept failing and now the website has reverted to saying the 16GB version is "coming soon".

Edit: I do have 4 pending charges on my American Express, however.

What a disaster, Google.


I got my order confirmation web page which THEN later self updated to "problem with your order CC not charged"

Google wallet shows :
 	Your order has been sent to Google Inc.. 
Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..
 	
Nov 13
Google Inc. received your order.
 	
Nov 13
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxx@xxxx


No confirmation email yet. :-/

What a clusterf*ck.

Same here. Pending chages on my AMEX, but never received a full confirmation of an order.


Mine went through...I think - 8GB + 13.99 ship + 22.77 tax, but AMEX held my transaction.
I had to update my payment info in wallet, after Google sent me an email.
Wallet, still says transaction is pending, not sure if this means it's confirmed or not. I have two pending transactions on my AMEX.

At this point, I'm so annoyed with half an hour of trying for nothing that I think I'm just going to eBay my Asus Transformer Prime tablet and buy a Galaxy Note 2.

This sucks. hopefully you guys get your orders straightened out.
Me, personally.. I'll just update my Nexus to 4.2 later today. Interested to see the new features it has over 4.1.2.
Yeah I wont have the 8MP camera (or the HDR mode in camera.. which only Nexus 4 has i think), but I can live with that.

8g is sold out now, too.

I'm guessing google will be giving some good will play store credit to everyone who failed to make it all the way through checkout due to server errors....

Aside: they did this before with an early Google Offers promotion that was oversubscribed (half price Newegg.com coupon offer).

Boxster said:   Got 12 16s 5 8s

may be he is lie, but why they let those ppl buy so many, they should set for 1 unit per cart.

And they would not take preorders because they thought they had plenty of stock?

google sucks - well - at least in this instance

this item still in my cart, but when i click proceed, alwayd show "Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later."

Managed to get a 16GB, but had to call AMEX to set it free (they blocked the charge and updating the wallet charge didn't help until I called AMEX).

Got sucker punched last night. Stayed awake until 3 AM on the East Coast.

Got sucker punched again today. A least a dozen attempts to order a single phone would not go through.

100% complete and total clusterf*ck! Thanks, Google!

I had 3 people trying from 3 different locations to get ONE 16GB and none of us could get an order through. You've got to be kidding me.

my friend sitting next to me had mutiple cart errors at checkout and never scusessfully got through to the confirmaiton screen.
now he has qty.4 phones pending in google wallet!

uh oh.....

Finally got through. Waiting for AMEX to cause me problems now.

plainview said:   Got sucker punched last night. Stayed awake until 3 AM on the East Coast.

Got sucker punched again today. A least a dozen attempts to order a single phone would not go through.

100% complete and total clusterf*ck! Thanks, Google!


Agreed. This whole release was handled shockingly poorly.

The "Sign up to be notified by email when Nexus 4 becomes available" button was a particularly bad joke.

docjoo said:   RockLegend said:   This phone will be sold out in minutes...

Very optimistic...but don't bet on it. I have seen how fast LTE is compared to 3G...People who have experienced LTE will not get non LTE phone. This phone would have been a hit in 2011, but in 2013 it will be a value phone...price will drop to $249 or less. Not having LTE will hurt sales in 2013.


This is one of those told you so moments.

I still see Coming Soon.. How are you guys adding it to Cart?

My order finally went through. There was about a 30 min lag from clicking the BUY button and receiving my order confirmation. So if you got to that point, there is still hope.

Phone sold out in minutes. Don't panic -- they will have more in time for Christmas.

This is one of those told you so moments.

Really?

You're the genius that had me and others waiting to buy last night at 3AM EST.

And now today Google sucker punches us again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

100% complete and total clusterf*ck.

After this experience, I refuse to buy a Nexus 4. I will buy an unlocked iPhone 5 or an unlocked Lumia 920 - whichever is released to the U.S. market first.

Have I mentioned this was a 100% complete and total clusterf*ck?

plainview said:   This is one of those told you so moments.

Really?

You're the genius that had me and others waiting to buy last night at 3AM EST.

And now today Google sucker punches us again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

100% complete and total clusterf*ck.

After this experience, I refuse to buy a Nexus 4. I will buy an unlocked iPhone 5 or an unlocked Lumia 920 - whichever is released to the U.S. market first.

Have I mentioned this was a 100% complete and total clusterf*ck?


Honey, please don't buy it. That will be one more for someone who actually needs it.

WTF, I got charged twice and I got confirmations for two orders.

thefencer said:   WTF, I got charged twice and I got confirmations for two orders.
Call up their 800 number. I am sure they will help you cancel one.

I got pretty lucky, had my brother in California check at midnight PST before he went to bed while I slept. Got a full nights sleep before waking up to find the new release time was 9PST supposedly. Got to computer around 8:00 PST and was not expecting the early start, but luckily refreshed at the right time and within 5 min had my order in after fighting a few errors. Was kinda peeved at the mandatory 2 day shipping though since it was 14 dollars.

imatechie said:   thefencer said:   WTF, I got charged twice and I got confirmations for two orders.
Call up their 800 number. I am sure they will help you cancel one.

Was able to cancel online, apparently you can do that in an hour



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014