Nexus 4 $299/$349 @ Google play **LIVE NOW**

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
docjoo said:   
Once people get a taste of LTE service, non LTE phones will depreciate very quickly.

I have LTE on an iphone 5, and I've ordered a Nexus 4. I don't mind going back to the 3G data speeds I had for iphone4. If anything, LTE is likely to eat up the monthly 3GB limit much faster than 3G.

Connectivity is the key, speed is secondary.

Kirk didn't really die in the Nexus
Disclaimer
Whew - OK I'm done now .. you all can have the rest.

wow i finally got something other than COMING SOON!
Sold Out in red font!!!

spiritraveller said:   Thanks to both of you.

Got one. Wanted to get two, but it seems they'll only let you get order one at a time. Guess I'll let the wife have this one and get mine later.

Got a second 16gig now. That's one for me, one for the wife.

They're still selling.

Eryeal said:   Whew - OK I'm done now .. you all can have the rest.I think your title "Greedy Member" is an apt description.

LiquidSilver said:   Eryeal said:   Whew - OK I'm done now .. you all can have the rest.I think your title "Greedy Member" is an apt description.

that is never going to ship, I'd bet my first born on it

You right, I experienced with the HP touchpad,finally got two of this deal. Sweet

Eryeal said:   Whew - OK I'm done now .. you all can have the rest.

Greedy indeed.

you guys getting trolled...

Coming Soon...Coming Soon x??? times
Sold Out...Sold Out x??? times

Giving up...will catch it after it's been out for a few months.

Like the HP Touchpad fire sale all over again...

I was able to confirm a 16GB Nexus 4 just recently. They're coming available here and there, but it's a lot of refreshing. Lots of new "preorder" eBay listings, too. I think I'm going to keep mine.

Sold out now!! Able to get one for me couple of hours before. Got confirmation email too.
Still need to look for another one for my better half.

Milko said:   you guys getting trolled...
Yup, the limit was 5 (of each device) for each account.

Is buying the galaxay 3s from tmobile and paying the ETF a better deal than this?

Subject: An update on your Nexus 4 Google Play order

Thank you for your recent purchase on Google Play. Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. Well send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

If you would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this email and our team will assist you. Or you can cancel your order using our online tool. Please follow the instructions found here:
http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2423477

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order.

Thanks,
The Google Play Team

Grrrrrr.

spiritraveller said:   Subject: An update on your Nexus 4 Google Play order

Thank you for your recent purchase on Google Play. Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. Well send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

To check the status of your order at any time, visit the link below: https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions

If you would prefer to cancel your order, please reply to this email and our team will assist you. Or you can cancel your order using our online tool. Please follow the instructions found here:
http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=...

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for your order.

Thanks,
The Google Play Team

Got the same email. I don't know if I am going to wait or cancel.

neal126 said:   Got the same email. I don't know if I am going to wait or cancel.

Well, it sounds like they are going to eat the shipping cost, so that's good.

OTOH, I don't really want to wait till after Black Friday to get this thing.

Recieved 25 of the 40 we ordered ( have muliple accounts ) wife son Etc.

This is a sweet sweet phone for the money Keeping two

Can anyone recommend me a cell phone that has more or less the same specs as the nexus 4 ...

kent10280 said:   Can anyone recommend me a cell phone that has more or less the same specs as the nexus 4 ...
The LG Optimus G, very similar.

Does it run on tmobile 3g/4g network ? Where can I buy without contract? Thanks.

Got this in my email 2 hours ago...

googleplay-device-english@google.com said: Subject: An update on your Nexus 4 Google Play order shipment

Your Nexus 4 order is scheduled to ship this week. Well send you a notification, including tracking information, when its on the way.

Please note that your order will be charged in full when it ships. As a courtesy and to thank you for your patience, youll then receive a credit for the shipping charge within 7 business days.

Thanks again,

The Google Play Team

Which cases (or bumpers) are people ordering/have good experience with - since the official nexus 4 bumper is out of stock on google play?

jairocon said:   Which cases (or bumpers) are people ordering/have good experience with - since the official nexus 4 bumper is out of stock on google play?

If you want a bumper, people seem to like the Poetic one for $10:

www.amazon.com/Poetic-Borderline-Black-Gray-Warranty/dp/B00AG0D5...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014