• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just got a Galaxy SIII and have been looking for inexpensive case options. Stumbled across this thread from a while back, and while these are a bit more expensive, the LOVESGS3 coupon code deducts around 60% from all GSIII accessories. It appears that the $25 threshold for free super-saver shipping is based on pre-coupon prices, which is nice, but when I was checking out, I saw an offer for a free month of Amazon Prime. I've had a couple of free trials, but the last one was probably 2-3 years ago, so I imagine this is highly YMMV for those who are more diligent about such things. Long story short, I got 2 cases with 2-day shipping (and Prime for my upcoming Black Friday binge) for $15.

If you do a search for "LOVESGS3" you'll get everything that's coupon eligible: Link for the lazy

A few I saw that seemed ok:
Sports Armband (for the runners): $5.95
Unicolor Case: $4.95
Duofit Case: $3.95

There are a bunch of others that could work out nicely, especially with the free Prime on most of them. If you can't get it though, the $25 threshold for FSSS is based on full prices, so if you want 2 or 3 cases, that would be an option as well.

Good luck, and happy hunting.

I love the phone, but given the size and lack of "grippiness" of the phone, I wanted some sort of case.

Member Summary

boxwave
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014