• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2 Great Offers end 11/15
Disclaimer
20% off Entire Table's Lunch excluding alcohol valid thru 11/15

$5 off Two Dinner Entrées - see exclusions, valid thru 11/15

Thanks to BruceOC OP over @SD

Member Summary

olive garden
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks
Dinner time

Thanks OP! Don't forget the addl. Olive Garden discounts - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1138162/m17312293/#m1731...

these end today!

Is our Olive Garden the only one that you have to wait 60-90-120 minutes to eat during dinner? The lines are insane.

biglittle said:   Is our Olive Garden the only one that you have to wait 60-90-120 minutes to eat during dinner? The lines are insane.

It is like that everywhere and too bad they do not accept reservations either.

archena said:   biglittle said:   Is our Olive Garden the only one that you have to wait 60-90-120 minutes to eat during dinner? The lines are insane.

It is like that everywhere and too bad they do not accept reservations either.


Do they do, "call ahead seating" like some places do?

Our city could easily sustain another one, is there some kind of rule for the franchises they can't be anywhere near another one.

biglittle said:   archena said:   biglittle said:   Is our Olive Garden the only one that you have to wait 60-90-120 minutes to eat during dinner? The lines are insane.

It is like that everywhere and too bad they do not accept reservations either.


Do they do, "call ahead seating" like some places do?

Our city could easily sustain another one, is there some kind of rule for the franchises they can't be anywhere near another one.


I don't think they do call ahead seating either.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014