Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (BD) (Extended Edition) Blu-ray

Price: $65.85

Code: WBAFF5 -$5 off Orders over $50

Final Price: $60.85 + tax + free ship

Update - 11/15

Just for today this is better
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1233986/

WBShop.com
See WBShop.com coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Blu Ray (21.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Still kicking myself for missing the $25 (or was it $35) deal that WalMart had earlier this year. Gonna wait it out and see if it comes back.

skim32 said:   Still kicking myself for missing the $25 (or was it $35) deal that WalMart had earlier this year. Gonna wait it out and see if it comes back.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of-The-Rings-Trilogy-Blu-ray-Exte...

$82.94 right now.

The non-extended is only $12, and I have posted that one here.

As much as I would like this, I'll risk waiting 4 years for the LotR/Hobbit BluRay box set and buy it once.

as much as i love the LOTR to death, seems like they're taking me to the bank for having me pay that much for 10-year old release.

Great deal on this at Amazon right now:

$43.49

Linkage

Am I the only one that thinks this is way to much to pay for them. Also, these Amazon post are wrong, I am looking on there and it is saying $97.

wvubeerman said:   Am I the only one that thinks this is way to much to pay for them. Also, these Amazon post are wrong, I am looking on there and it is saying $97.

There was a lightning deal if you follow my other posts $39.99.

$40 at Best Buy

$55.95 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014