• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360) + 1600 MS points+$10 off MS Store coupon (back in stock)

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Call-of-Duty-Blac...

Call of Duty: Black Ops II was out of stock for a while over at the Microsoft Store. If you're like me and have one those $25 off coupon from the Halo 4 deal, you can grab this game for $34.99. Otherwise, it is still a good deal for $60 with the 1600 MS points and the $10 off coupon.

zizo79 op

Microsoft Store
Need a Microsoft Store coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. I bought Halo 4 hoping this would come back in stock and was getting nervous it never would.

My God BB, is that all you to is help people!

I've been waiting for the "out of stock" to disappear and I gave up but thanks to you $37 and change gets me BO2 + points + $10 more credit.

Sir, you rock!!!!!

I put in the order, paid for it but never received an email confirmation! I hope MS didn't screw this up...

I had 2 Halo coupons so I placed 1 order for BO2 in the evening from my regular account and then created a 2nd account under my sister's name to use the other Halo coupon (diff email & CC, same address)

Each order came out to $37 w/ tax, both orders are now showing "in process" and I have pending charges on both cards so it'll probably ship soon

lanwarrior said:   I put in the order, paid for it but never received an email confirmation! I hope MS didn't screw this up...Check your online account to see if it shows up there

My young brother's favorite. In for one.

why is price not in title?

Doesn't show promotion when I go to link.

i don't see the points or $

This obviously is dead. Price is normal, points are $20 more and no discount. Deal is dead.

They leave the promo up until Monday night (not sure what timezone the website is in) -- after that the preorder deal goes away (Nov 13 is game release day so you have to buy it by Nov 12)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014