- Color: Black
- Sizes: 7.0,7.5, 8.0 & 8.5/9
- ISOTONER smooth leather gloves
- Thinsulate lined
- 2-button length: comes to around 2" above the wrist
- Great for Gifting

MSRP - $48 Each Pair - A $96 Value

Will ship 3 - 5 business days

Wifey just purchased identical gloves from Wilsons Leather for $24 today. Will return them and get two pairs for the same price. Thanks BB.

Butcherboy said:   Retails elsewhere for $96.00!!!Might want to delete the hype from your post... folks will decide if it's a good deal, but not due to false "retail" pricing.

Dotbody said:   Butcherboy said:   Retails elsewhere for $96.00!!!Might want to delete the hype from your post... folks will decide if it's a good deal, but not due to false "retail" pricing.

I just do a copy and past from the site, I dont try to hype the deal up.

You will also see I did not put the Retail Price in the title.

You are right the folks will decide if this is a good deal.

Same glove, except shorter and more expensive, got good review on Amazon.

Butcherboy said:   Dotbody said:   Butcherboy said:   Retails elsewhere for $96.00!!!Might want to delete the hype from your post... folks will decide if it's a good deal, but not due to false "retail" pricing.

I just do a copy and past from the site, I dont try to hype the deal up.

You will also see I did not put the Retail Price in the title.

You are right the folks will decide if this is a good deal.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see "Retails elsewhere for $96.00!!!" anywhere on the deal. It does say $96.00 is the retail price, but not that phrasing (especially with with the multiple exclamation marks to grab attention like you're shouting at the top of your lungs).

Edit: This was in reference to the "copy and paste [sic]" remark.

Nice gloves. In for 2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014