Black ops 2 @ Toy R Us for $49.99

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All regular prices games at Toys R Us are $10 off, add a second game and get $30 off. Just ordered 2 copies of BO2 for 45 a piece. Also free shipping!

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Black ops 2
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thinking of ordering using the Halo 4 AMEX credit. Thanks...Went ahead and ordered!

Nice find. My young brothers must be excited. Get for them!

Just noticed that if you order today, you can do in-store pickup which means you can have it today!

swsander said:   Just noticed that if you order today, you can do in-store pickup which means you can have it today!

I think they may have oversold this. Taking more than 2 hours for them to send me pick up notice.

JeremyP said:   swsander said:   Just noticed that if you order today, you can do in-store pickup which means you can have it today!

I think they may have oversold this. Taking more than 2 hours for them to send me pick up notice.

This probably just means they're busy at your store filling preorders and they haven't pulled your copy yet.

Does this come with the Nuketown 2025 map for free & if not, how much is it? I just bought this at Sams Club for $45 with that free code.

Go rent it at Red Box.....so far...thank god I did not buy it.

they charge TAX too

bob330i said:   JeremyP said:   swsander said:   Just noticed that if you order today, you can do in-store pickup which means you can have it today!

This probably just means they're busy at your store filling preorders and they haven't pulled your copy yet.

Correct-a-mundo. I just got the pickup notice.

I ordered Halo 4 and COD:BO2 through TRU.
I ordered the Hardened Edition of COD:BO2

Came to $59.99 for Halo4 and $49.99 for COD:BO2 Hardened Edition.
Total with tax is: $116.85, shipped

Looks like $2.01 is the value of the NukeTown2025 map, according to the PSN store.

is this still valid? I tried to do it but it doesn't work.

mbrooks43 said:   Go rent it at Red Box.....so far...thank god I did not buy it.

too bad red box doesnt rent out Grammar 101 on DVD.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014