• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000KU7I50/

Sold by Luzy's Storage Place and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Only the White is available at this price

Thanks to 575rider OP @SD

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

yocera Revolution Series Paring and Santoku Knife Set
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

41 cents cheaper than Amazon...wow.

Oh rats, I was hoping for another Vera Bradley post.

nice reviews

respdoc said:   41 cents cheaper than Amazon...wow.

pretty sure they lowered the price after to compete with the seller

blankblank said:   

pretty sure you didn't check camel before guessing.

respdoc said:   blankblank said:   

pretty sure you didn't check camel before guessing.

i did. they has been playing the up down as a reaction to the seller since the 4th.

blankblank said:   
i did. they has been playing the up down as a reaction to the seller since the 4th.

lol, funny answer but...no. Found threads back from the end of July with this price (and slightly lower). If anything, this seller is trying to undercut Amazon...not the other way around.

Also, looks like both have plenty in stock.

I have these....they hurt my hand and feel cheap. THEY ARE SHARP.

But I just picked up a Shun on lightning deal and I'm much happier with that than I am with these knives.

I've got the paring knife and it is by far the sharpest knife I've ever owned, even today 6 years after I bought it with no resharpening (have to send it in to Kyocera). It will slice a grape so thin (literally a fraction of a millimeter thick) that you can see through it.

These are not for people who just dump stuff into the sink - they do need to be babied and hand-washed, as they are fairly fragile if you abuse them at all. Gave one to a relative and I don't think hers lasted more than maybe 4 years because she insisted on just dropping it into the sink or into the dishwasher or using it on a glass cutting board and/or to hack instead of slice and hers got pretty badly chipped up.

Now $38 free ship through Lucy's through Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014