• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
, get $15 in Kohlís Cash for every $50 you spend from Wed., 11/21 Ė Sun. 11/25! Kohlís Cash is redeemable from 11/26-12/3.


15% off ENTIRE ORDER w/code SHOPNSAVE (no Kohls charge needed)

www.kohls.com

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

KC (54.31kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVE20LPS
    20% off any order (expires 5/2/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

I think your mean through 11/25 not 10/25.

Do u think there will be 30% code?

Watch your mail flyers! Mine has two 15 percent Qs, plus a free 10 on anything for Black Friday only.

manimiao said:   Do u think there will be 30% code?

I rather doubt it, but we should have 15/20% codes plus free ship no min if it's like last year. free ship s/b for everyone BUT NOT YET KNOWN! so we'll have to wait and see.

SHOP30 still works until tomorrow for 30% off
MVCFSFREE will get you free shipping

twbradfordium said:   SHOP30 still works until tomorrow for 30% off
MVCFSFREE will get you free shipping


not to be rude, but this deal/title is for 11/21,

we are only at 11/13, I don't think either code will be valid in a week or more.

15% plus $10 free dollars, wife just opened in the mail. Will post code later, and hope for a 20%

Okay, I have known what you wanna say. Thanks for taking time to share it.

FIRESIDE is 20% off Coupon plus free Shipping and $10 back every $50 you spend So I got a Kettle reg $71.99 paid $60.47 total am now waiting for my $10 coupon so I can get me another one for myself

purrdy3us said:   FIRESIDE is 20% off Coupon plus free Shipping and $10 back every $50 you spend So I got a Kettle reg $71.99 paid $60.47 total am now waiting for my $10 coupon so I can get me another one for myself

I don't believe FIRESIDE is valid for the dates of this post.

PLEASE SEE OP for 15% off code valid 11/21-25

So is it confirmed that Kohls offering just 15% this time and not 20%?

With Kohl's new return policy- if I buy something with the Kohl's cash and then return it, do I still get back a store credit?

manimiao said:   So is it confirmed that Kohls offering just 15% this time and not 20%?


no, only the 15% code was known at time of this post. there may be another code released and hopefully free shipping too.

m61376 said:   With Kohl's new return policy- if I buy something with the Kohl's cash and then return it, do I still get back a store credit?yes. the only (major) issue with the new policy is when KCash is involved.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014