• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pulse Kick N Go Scooter - White $20.00 FS W/ SYWM

http://www.kmart.com/pulse-kick-n-go-scooter-white/p-080W1008071...

Pulse Kick N Go Scooter - White [Kmart.com]

$20.00
sale price will show during checkout
+ 10% CashBack with discover card

losmanDEALS op

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pulse Kick N Go Scooter
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks butcherboy did not feel like posting again

Free Shipping with $50 also...
Reviews are good for this one

in for one for my cousin's son!

Odd...when I search Amazon...this comes up (Different name and slightly different colors...but looks near identical)

http://www.amazon.com/Bravo-Nitrous-Junior-Scooter-Pearl/dp/B001...

I added it to my cart and it shows up as $37 once in the cart! Anyone else have this problem?

That's exactly what it's doing to me. It shows up as $20 but then when I go to check out it changes to $37.

jimsimm said:   I added it to my cart and it shows up as $37 once in the cart! Anyone else have this problem?

Try calling them, Ask for the price on the web site.
Phone:
To reach the Contact Center for Kmart.com, call 1-866-Kmart-4U (1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday - Sunday.

osbo45 said:   That's exactly what it's doing to me. It shows up as $20 but then when I go to check out it changes to $37.

same here until I got to final confirmation page. Try going right up until you confirm the order and you should be good.

I chatted with customer service and they said it's no longer available, sold out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014