• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP Pavillion
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: HP
Model: B5Q22UT

Features Include:

- 14” HD BrightView LED display (1366 x 768)
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) OS
- 2.5GHz Second Generation Intel Dual-Core i5-2450 Processor (3.1GHz with speed boost), 3MB L2 Cache
- 160GB solid state drive
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (8GB Max)
- DVD Super Multi Burner
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN & Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Built-in Stereo Speakers with SRS Premium Sound
- Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
- Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support and on/off button
- 720p HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- SD/MMC memory card reader
- Connectivity: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, FireWire, VGA, headphone mini-jack, microphone mini-jack, Docking Connector, Express Card Slot
- Fingerprint Reader
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- HP Recovery Manager
- 6-Cell 62W Battery

Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 13.3 x 1.3 x 9.1"
Weight: 4.6 lbs.

Package Includes:
Elitebook, Power Adapter
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It took 4 weeks to get my HP laptop from 1sale a month ago, oct12 placed order. It came late last week. So dont expect fast shipping. I refused packaged as I bought else where. I also placed a order from them for a mem stick and the package came empty. They did refund that with no hassles but im still waiting for the refund on the laptop. I wish they would of canceled the order. I will bet money they order their items once the deal is over and then have ups come whenever a truck is free saving a few bucks.. not worth the hassle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.