• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is Deal of the Day
Sears Item# 07163041000 | Model# 8605 50 CRAFTSMAN

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-heavy-duty-neverkink-self-straigh...

Heavy Duty Neverkink Self-Straightening Hose. Reflex Mesh construction - Guaranteed not to kink or tangle. Protected with MicroShield - guards against mold and mildew that can cause hose deterioration. Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight, no-leak connection.

If this Craftsman garden hose ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, return it to any Sears store or other Craftsman outlet in the United States for Free Repair or replacement

This warranty applies for only 90 days from the date of purchase if this product is ever used for commercial or rental purposes.

5/8 In. X 50 Ft.

Price in cart $14.99.

Thanks to Steveb3163 OP over @ SD

Family and Friends! Save an extra 10% off lawn and garden items! Offer ends 11/13 at 7am CT.

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Oh, it is updating alright! It is now $26. Would have been interested in $15 but not this price

Arwood said:   Oh, it is updating alright! It is now $26. Would have been interested in $15 but not this price

Add to your cart it is $14.99

Arwood said:   Oh, it is updating alright! It is now $26. Would have been interested in $15 but not this price

$14.99 in my cart

Free Shipping

Save a trip to the store and have it delivered to your home free by signing up for 90 day free trial of "ShopYourWay Max"

Cancel before the 90 days is over and it costs you nothing.

I'm here to tell you that these definately kink and don't self-straighten. I have two. However, for $15 they're better than most, sturdy and haven't cracked in two years of use in north central Florida.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014