BestBuy 20% off any phone (works on Note 2)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BestBuy 20% off any phone (works on Note 2)
I know there was a better deal on eBay bestbuy mobile, but bestbuy is offering 20% when you buy any phone with a 24 month contract. Valid from Nov12-Nov18.

Use coupon EB20PCT. link

I have used it successfully for buying a Samsung Note II.

Member Summary

cell phones
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does this apply to Bestbuy or eBay? The code appears to be for eBay

scratch that. Worked for me. Optimus G don't let me down.

naturally when note 2 isnt available yet for verizon, bah

This doesn't appear to be "any" phone. Bestbuy sells the iPhone and that's not available here...

Off course Apple products appear to be excluded from their list of phones...

Too bad this doesn't work for the Verizon Galaxy Note II. Otherwise I would be all over it! Still a good deal nonetheless.

Does anyone think they'd pricematch it in store?

can you just buy the phone straightout, without contract. still for the 20% off?

Well after reading this post and another post about getting a Galaxy Note 2 for $199 called I decided to try and get a deal. I currently have 2 upgrades on my phones.

I made a call to 611 on at&t and followed the promps to cancel my subscrition which gets me to the retention department. There I made my case about wanting a price match of $199 which TMobile was offering this weekend with a rebate. At first they gave me a story that the tmobile wasn't 4g lte and they couldn't match that price. I was nice to the rep and told him that could find a better deal. He then told me the best he could do was credit my account for $72 and give me a $25 off my bill for 3 months. I had to agree to stay with at&t for 11 months. And that I could buy the phone any where so I bought it from the eBay best buy mobile for $239.99 plus $20 tax and picked it up at my local best buy mobil store.

I also kept the plan I had from the previous contract. My second upgrade phone will be the Galaxy S3 at Sams club for under a $1 during BFriday.

Dang it, I really want the Note II, but they don't have any in stock here, and there isn't an option to ship it either to the store or directly to me. I even called their 888 number and they were useless. She said they couldn't do anything as they had the same options that I had through the website. They lost a sale. Lame.
On top of that, I tried to get a local employee to help me, to see if I could pay for one and just order it. They just kept telling me that they don't give discounts on cellphones and that the website is probably a fake. What happened to their best price guarantee until Jan. 24th.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014