Keurig B70 for $144 FSSS @ Amazon!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi,

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GTR2F6

This is probably the lowest its ever been anywhere without a coupon or rebate...

Keurig B70 Platinum
Biggest Keurig home model
5 Brewing sizes/60 oz reservoir
Adjustable water temperature

Ships and Sold by Amazon.com
Free Super Saver Shipping or 2Day Prime, or NEXT DAY for $3.99 (with prime)

Hope you like!

Member Summary

Keurig B70
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yeah, but why in the world would you buy this WITHOUT a coupon or a rebate???

The B70 (Item # 520673), including bonus 60 K-Cups and My K-cup Reusable Coffee Filter, is typically regularly priced at Costco B&M for $149.99.
Sorry but the $35 rebate ended Oct. 28th; perhaps you'll see a similar rebate again during holiday season.

(And sorry also OP, $144 is not the lowest price ever anywhere without coupon/rebate, used to be $139.99 at Costco B&M, but its special package for the brewer includes lots of K-Cups filled with coffee and the price of coffee has increased.)

FYI Costco is $160 not $150 and it was never $140
Who would prefer using a rebate to spend $20 more now and get a check for $40 in the mail later? How backward is that?
Some people like getting second day shipping and free returns and good customer service instead of making themselves crazy to get a couple pennies of Cash Back once in a while. This IS a good deal, yes there have been better deals with rebates or Kohls cash, but not WITHOUT.
The red on this thread is entirely uncalled for

yechii said:   FYI Costco is $160 not $150 and it was never $140
Who would prefer using a rebate to spend $20 more now and get a check for $40 in the mail later? How backward is that?
Some people like getting second day shipping and free returns and good customer service instead of making themselves crazy to get a couple pennies of Cash Back once in a while. This IS a good deal, yes there have been better deals with rebates or Kohls cash, but not WITHOUT.

FYI, you're not differentiating between your looking at costco.com where the higher price reflects included shipping vs. Costco Warehouse B&M as specified where the current and prior prices are stated are accurate.

Not a fan of Red and Green as it is so often meaningless, but both your facts and attitude could be better. Recognize that each person is entitled to their own choice on their shopping methods and some unfortunately in this economy even may of necessity need to count pennies.

yechii said:   FYI Costco is $160 not $150 and it was never $140

Like Horizon 6 said the price in store is $150.00 (online is $160 to cover shipping)
Costco's comes with 60 k cups included (worth maybe $30.00 depending on what you normally pay)
Costco's comes adapter which lets you use your own coffee (worth around $15.00)

Keurig's are constantly being changed (all B70's are not the same) Amazon's shows 4 cup settings picture (Costco has 5) Amazon's has a 60 oz reservoir Costco's has 72 oz.

Keurig's have problems - you want the best warranty you can get. Costco's is number 1

Nothing wrong with rebates from reputable company

No comment on red/greens

I'm sorry but op's post is not a good deal.

Even if you have to spend slightly more, the Costco return policy is worth every penny.

wtjc said:   yechii said:   FYI Costco is $160 not $150 and it was never $140

Like Horizon 6 said the price in store is $150.00 (online is $160 to cover shipping) Well if so I can't argue with that
Costco's comes with 50 k cups included (worth maybe $30.00 depending on what you normally pay) true
Costco's comes adapter which lets you use your own coffee (worth around $15.00) true

Keurig's are constantly being changed (all B70's are not the same) Amazon's shows 4 cup settings (Costco has 5) Amazon's has a 60 oz reservoir Costco's has 72 oz. Amazon says 5, but I guess that's up for discussion

Keurig's have problems - you want the best warranty you can get. Costco's is number 1 true

Nothing wrong with rebates from reputable company to each his own

No comment on red/greens TRUE!

Still, compared to the deals posted here this is not bad at all I think.
And sorry about the attitude, its just like my second thread or something and I'm getting red! And I really thought (and still think) that is good, because if someone wants a simple deal and simple shipping this is the way to go. When you add in the costco bundle and warranty maybe its not so hot, but that can be said about all the keurig deals.... Also, the rebate happens to be over now.

Touche

Cocheseuga said:   Even if you have to spend slightly more, the Costco return policy is worth every penny.

Even if you have to spend a lot more (when it comes to Keurig's) Costco return policy is worth every penny

Nice find, repped.

yechii said:   wtjc said:   yechii said:   FYI Costco is $160 not $150 and it was never $140

Like Horizon 6 said the price in store is $150.00 (online is $160 to cover shipping) Well if so I can't argue with that
Costco's comes with 50 k cups included (worth maybe $30.00 depending on what you normally pay) true
Costco's comes adapter which lets you use your own coffee (worth around $15.00) true

Keurig's are constantly being changed (all B70's are not the same) Amazon's shows 4 cup settings (Costco has 5) Amazon's has a 60 oz reservoir Costco's has 72 oz. Amazon says 5, but I guess that's up for discussion

Keurig's have problems - you want the best warranty you can get. Costco's is number 1 true

Nothing wrong with rebates from reputable company to each his own

No comment on red/greens TRUE!

Still, compared to the deals posted here this is not bad at all I think.
And sorry about the attitude, its just like my second thread or something and I'm getting red! And I really thought (and still think) that is good, because if someone wants a simple deal and simple shipping this is the way to go. When you add in the costco bundle and warranty maybe its not so hot, but that can be said about all the keurig deals.... Also, the rebate happens to be over now.

Touche

Welcome "yechii". Glad you're here and posting. Been part of conversations with Mods, etc. that the way Red/Green is often used here without comment is discouraging to various members, new and long standing. When there is no apparent reason for a rating it can tend to make "contributors" to the forums into readers. There are better rating systems. Current corporate ownership may be less interested in the Forums then prior owner. Other deal sites are providing serious competition to the Hot Deals here. Yes, many of the deals posted here are not very hot and may get better ratings because of "recognition" of OP. Apology is fine and no need to be defensive. Ratings should let others here know how much of a value various "members" considers the deal. Those ratings should average out to help people decide what threads to read and the how much value is in the deal.

That said, the regular Costco B&M price IMHO is better than this deal for reasons others made clear, and the costco.com price not as good as the B&M but IMHO still a better deal than this. Of course, if someone can't shop at Costco for whatever reason, it's another story. Also, if someone can wait, history here would suggest that lower prices than that of this post will likely be not to far down the road.

FWIW, Costco is now offering Kirkland Signature Brand K-cups (at least two different roasts), reportedly Green Mountain Brand (manufacturer of Keurig Brand brewers) roasted coffee.

thanks!

Cocheseuga said:   Even if you have to spend slightly more, the Costco return policy is worth every penny.

Amen to that!

Wait till you have a 30% Kohl's coupon

NOVFRIENDS
Disclaimer
KohlsCoupon: See image and FW link (credit FW's "gizmo")

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/m17323601/#m173...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014