• Page :
  • Text Only
1brooklyn1 said:   jatan1986 said:   No problem -- on a side note, you can try to redeem the $20 rebate without registering the product to see if it accepts it. If it does then you're good to go, but if it doesnt then you have to register it online and then claim the rebate

Other then the time it takes to register, is there a downside to registering?
You can register online if you want to -- it'll activate the key and the key will expire in 1yr

Some people want to resell the software so doing the rebates without activating the key is important for them -- I doubt doing both rebates will auto activate the key so you should still be able to resell it if you want to

My $20 GC just came in today for TP 1 user -- submitted the rebate Wed Nov 14 in the evening lol

Submitted another $20 rebate on Sat for TP 3 user so that'll probably come by the end of the week

GreatB said:   bulletMcAfee 2013 Total Protection 1 User Email Confirmation
bulletMcAfee 2013 Total Protection 1 User Original UPC
bulletMcAfee 2013 Total Protection 1 User Store Receipt

What is "McAfee 2013 Total Protection 1 User Email Confirmation"? I downloaded the software. But I did not receive it. Thanks!
If you look at the end of the rebate terms, it says:
"Original UPC and receipt is required for boxed software versions. Download confirmation email is required for downloadable software versions."

If you bought the box then just UPC + receipt -- if you bought the downloadable version from Staples.com then the confirmation/activation email

jatan1986 said:   1brooklyn1 said:   jatan1986 said:   No problem -- on a side note, you can try to redeem the $20 rebate without registering the product to see if it accepts it. If it does then you're good to go, but if it doesnt then you have to register it online and then claim the rebate

Other then the time it takes to register, is there a downside to registering?
You can register online if you want to -- it'll activate the key and the key will expire in 1yr

Some people want to resell the software so doing the rebates without activating the key is important for them -- I doubt doing both rebates will auto activate the key so you should still be able to resell it if you want to

My $20 GC just came in today for TP 1 user -- submitted the rebate Wed Nov 14 in the evening lol

Submitted another $20 rebate on Sat for TP 3 user so that'll probably come by the end of the week

You received a rebate in 5 days, with 2 of the days being on the weekend, that's an amazingly quick turnaround for a rebate.

1brooklyn1 said:   You received a rebate in 5 days, with 2 of the days being on the weekend, that's an amazingly quick turnaround for a rebate.Yep, just the $20 GC rebate is fast -- the regular rebate will probably take a while

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014