1 of 3
WikiPost
11/13/12 10:19 AM
staples [ image/gif - 88.05kB ]
yesidonoitall
11/13/12 10:24 AM
pthor1231
11/13/12 10:27 AM
Too bad not much to use it on. Makes the McAfee Total Protection completely FAR except taxes, so its an ok way to cash out rewards, not much else.
MISTERCHEAP
11/13/12 10:32 AM
pthor1231 said:   

Too bad not much to use it on. Makes the McAfee Total Protection completely FAR except taxes, so its an ok way to cash out rewards, not much else.

and in other McAfee news, the founder was charged with murder http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/11/12/us-antivirus-legend-john-...

plus I did my first 2013 McAfee MIR a few weeks ago, get my status yesterday REJECTED, no confirm email or UPC. LIES!!! I stapled the orig UPC right to the rebate form, a blind monkey must be processing their rebates.

Sent the email help form, got back the "since you're a valued customer we have gone ahead and approved the rebate".

Hey, if I'm a valued customer, how about getting the rebate approval right in the first place???
yesidonoitall
11/13/12 10:32 AM
pthor1231 said:   

So buy some eBay shipping supplies....
For me tape and padded envelopes.
Use the ink rewards.
yesidonoitall
11/13/12 10:34 AM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

pthor1231 said:   

and in other McAfee news, the founder was charged with murder http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/11/12/us-antivirus-legend-john-...

plus I did my first 2013 McAfee MIR a few weeks ago, get my status yesterday REJECTED, no confirm email or UPC. LIES!!! I stapled the orig UPC right to the rebate form, a blind monkey must be processing their rebates.

Sent the email help form, got back the "since you're a valued customer we have gone ahead and approved the rebate".

Hey, if I'm a valued customer, how about getting the rebate approval right in the first place???

Exactly
nonlnear
11/13/12 11:39 AM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

pthor1231 said:   

Is the foxnews website being used by spies to communicate in code? I can't makes sense of this:

McAfeeís descent into darkness began in 2008, after the death of a colleague. He had been involved in a new sport involving low-flying tricycles, Wise said -- a strange twist to the bizarre tale.

Following that incident, McAfee's life changed around, Wise said. Although a one-time drug user, the computer expert had cleaned up his act.

ROFL
Wynstan
11/13/12 11:45 AM
McAfee rebates are untouchable. Don't even think about it.
mrtrance
11/13/12 11:53 AM
Will this stack with $25 off camera coupon?
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.